3Dconnexion's SpaceMouse Enterprise Kit provides you with an Enterprise edition of the SpaceMouse as well as a CadMouse with accessories to provide you with a productive two-handed workflow experience. The contents of this kit are tailored made to allow you to work efficiently while designing or working with CAD schematics. You can use the SpaceMouse Enterprise to quickly adjust views and activate commands, while the CadMouse lets you select and create with ease. To help provide precise mouse movements, 3Dconnexion includes a CadMouse Pad that features a micro-textured coating, delivering a suitable balance between speed and control. Additionally, a twin-port USB hub is included, so you can connect the SpaceMouse Enterprise and CadMouse to a single USB port on your Windows or Mac computer. What's Included -
- 3DX-700056 - 3DConnexion SpaceMouse Enterprise
- 3DX-700052 - 3DConnexion CadMouse
- 3DX-700053 - 3DConnexion CadMouse Pad
- 3DX-700051 - Twin Port USB Hub
- 3DX-700044 - USB Cable
3DConnexion Spacemouse Enterprise
3Dconnexion SpaceMouse Enterprise provides a more productive 3D navigation experience over other SpaceMouse controllers by featuring extra buttons and a color LCD screen. The Enterprise edition of the SpaceMouse comes with a total of 31 programmable keys that helps you optimize your workflow. It features three Custom View keys for snapping a 3D model to a predefined view of your choice as well as 12 Intelligent function keys that automatically change between applications. To keep track of these keys, a high-resolution display presents actual icons from your application.
The SpaceMouse Enterprise is compatible with Windows and Mac systems and connects via a wired USB cable. It comes equipped with a controller cap and a 6-Degrees-of-Freedom sensor to provide X, Y, and Z axis control. For comfort, it features a full-size form factor and a soft coating. Moreover, 3Dconnexion includes a 3DxWare 10 software program, so you can easily customize the SpaceMouse's keys.
SpaceMouse Enterprise 3Dconnexion - Key Features:
- 3D Navigation. SpaceMouse Enterprise allows you to quickly view your 3D models with a 6-Degrees-of-Freedom (6DoF) sensor along with instant access to Standard and Custom Views. Gentle manipulation of the controller cap translates to smooth and intuitive 3D navigation, while a press of a finger snaps your model to a standard view of your choice. Three Custom View keys - exclusive to SpaceMouse Enterprise - provide a productive 3D navigation experience.
- Fast & Efficient 3D Modeling. SpaceMouse Enterprise's 12 Intelligent Function Keys automatically update as you change applications or environments, so you can have your favorite commands readily available. For complete visibility, the SpaceMouse Enterprise's high-resolution display presents actual icons from your application, bringing the familiarity of the toolbar ribbon to your fingertips. You can customize the commands with the included 3DxWare 10 software program. Furthermore, this easy-to-use tool provides a complete set of keyboard modifiers, which means less hand travel to the keyboard.
- 3DxWare 10. 3DxWare 10 allows you to customize and optimize the SpaceMouse Enterprise for peak performance. Easily assign application commands to buttons for each application or environment (such as part, assembly, drawing) and tailor other useful settings to your needs.
3DConnexion CADMouse 3DX-700052
The 3Dconnexion CadMouse features seven buttons including a dedicated middle mouse button. This button is easier to press than the scroll wheel to perform a middle button click, which enables you to be more productive. With 3Dconnexion's QuickZoom, you can quickly zoom in and out of web pages, images, and more by using the thumb buttons located on the side. Furthermore, the gesture button lets you open an application or an environmental-specific radial menu while working in your favorite software application.
This CadMouse is outfitted with a 6.6' braided USB cable and includes 3DxWare 10 software that allows you to customize the CadMouse for peak performance. To click exactly where you need to, it has a laser sensor that features a DPI of 8200 and a polling rate up to 1000 Hz. Moreover, it's equipped with optimally shaped PTFE feet pads that virtually glide over the surface you are working on.
3DConnexion CADMouse 3DX-700052 - Features:
- Intelligent Ergonomic Design. The CadMouse features a physical middle mouse button that is similar to a standard left and right click mouse button. This dedicated middle button provides a more comfortable and convenient way to press than the scroll wheel on a typical mouse. Furthermore, this mouse offers a matte black and steel ergonomic design that supports your right hand in a comfortable and natural position.
- Zoom Features. With 3Dconnexion's QuickZoom, you can effortlessly zoom in and out of your geometry with a single click of a thumb button. In addition to the thumb button, the Smart Scroll wheel delivers precise click-to-click zooming in CAD applications or speedy scrolling with inertia effects in browsers and documents.
- 8200 DPI Laser Sensor. With 8200 dpi and a poll rate up to 1000 Hz (responsiveness of 1 millisecond), you'll click exactly where you need to, when you need to.
- Access to Your Favorite Commands. The gesture button opens an application or environment-specific radial menu so you can access your favorite commands with a simple mouse gesture.
- Quiet as a Mouse. The 3Dconnexion CadMouse has optimally shaped PTFE feet that create the least static friction and result in near-silent operation.
- 3DxWare 10. This software program allows you to customize and optimize your 3Dconnexion CadMouse for peak performance by tailoring settings and buttons to your application and needs.