Create any kind of eLearning end-to-end. For any device.
With new Adobe Captivate 9, go seamlessly from storyboarding to responsive eLearning design. Dip into the exclusive 25,000+ asset store to enrich your content. Create amazing courses that run seamlessly across desktops and mobile.
Rapid eLearning authoring. Get set go.
From storyboarding to responsive eLearning, create virtually any kind of professional looking and instructionally sound content using a single tool. Add interactive elements to transform static content with just a few clicks. Call on the power-packed functionalities from within an intuitive UI that makes authoring easy and efficient.
Responsive eLearning design. Let content flow.
Author just once and content will rearrange itself for the tablet and mobile views. Start from a blank canvas, record an iOS device, or even import a storyboard using Adobe Captivate Draft. Deliver multiscreen, location-specific, device-aware learning experiences without programming. Use the preview to see exactly how your courses look on various screens.
25,000+ Asset store. Treats galore.
Enable lifelike animations and realistic interactions with multistate objects and responsive motion effects. Dip into the all-new library of 25,000+ assets or select from a range of customizable interactions and games to keep your content lively and your learners engaged.
Everything eLearning. One complete tool.
Easily author virtually any kind of responsive interactive eLearning content. Create HD product demos, application simulations, soft-skills and compliance training materials, live and self-paced online courses, self-service videos, employee on-boarding modules, and more. Meet varied eLearning needs of users with the tool that has long been trusted by more than 80% of Fortune 500 companies to create compelling eLearning content.
Test and track. Be in control.
Create a variety of eye-catching quizzes with out-of-the-box templates and evaluate quiz results more conveniently. Add pre-test, audio responses, and remediation to quizzes. Use the in-product LMS preview to see how your project will integrate with various SCORM-compliant LMSs. Publish eLearning and HTML5-based mobile learning courses effortlessly to leading LMSs, including Adobe Captivate Prime.
Geek street. Go further, faster.
Break new ground with your courses. Write your own scripts or configure conditional logic to achieve complex eLearning workflows. Customize outcomes by enabling conditional or multiple actions in an interaction, and reuse these interactions or share them across modules and projects. Roundtrip seamlessly with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition and more in Adobe Creative Cloud and work with the world's best creative apps.
System Requirements - Windows:
- 1GHz or faster Intel Pentium 4, Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, or Intel Core Duo (or compatible) processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1 or 10 (Windows 64-bit only. Windows 32-bit is not supported)
- 2GB of RAM minimum (4GB recommended)
- 5GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
- Adobe Flash Player 10 (or more) for viewing multimedia content
- 1024x768 display (1280x1024 recommended) with 16-bit video card
Students, Teachers and Staff members of Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools can save up to 80% off the full retail price with Adobe Student and Teacher Editions. Proof of eligibility must be submitted to Adobe after purchase in order to receive a serial number to use the software. Please read this description completely before placing your order.
Adobe Student and Teacher Editions may be purchased by -
- University and college students enrolled at a higher education institution defined as an accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of fulltime study.
- Primary and secondary school students enrolled at an accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing fulltime instruction.
- Faculty and staff - teachers and staff employed by an accredited primary or secondary school, or a public or private university or college.