Adobe Ink & Slide Creative Cloud Pen and Digital Ruler
Introducing creative hardware that makes sketching and drawing more natural and fluid. Designed to be used with the iPad, Adobe Ink is a fine-tip, pressure-sensitive pen built using Adonit Pixelpoint technology to give you greater creative control and unprecedented precision. Adobe Slide is a digital ruler that lets you draw any shape on your iPad — including straight lines, perfect circles, classic French curves, and more.
Adobe Ink & Slide Highlights:
- Perfect Fit: Hydro-formed, aluminum shell that feels great in your hand.
- Fine Tip Precision: Pressure-sensitive Pixelpoint tip for precise drawing.
- Color it yours: Personalize Ink by choosing from hundreds of LED colors.
- Accurate lines and shapes: Draw straight lines and perfect shapes with complete control.
Integration with Creative Cloud is what makes Ink and Slide so powerful
- Your Content: Browse an album-like view of your creative assets in the Cloud Clipboard. Sync to your desktop to stay organized.
- Your Colors: Adobe Color makes it easy to capture, sync, and use color themes on the go or on the desktop.
- Your Community: Share work in progress or presentation-ready files via email, Behance, AirDrop, and more.
- Hardware-Inspired Software: Draw and sketch with Adobe mobile apps Line, Sketch, and Draw that integrate with Ink and Slide.
Technical specifications and requirements:
Ink & Slide require iPad (4th generation): iPad Air, iPad Mini or iPad Mini with Retina display.
Ink & Slide are designed to work with Adobe Line, Adobe Sketch, and Adobe Draw. There is a growing number of iPad apps that will be Creative Cloud connected and have integration with Ink & Slide. For the latest information, go to adobe.com/go/inkandslide.
For other apps, including Adobe Ideas and Photoshop Touch, Ink will make marks and menu selections, as would any stylus, but there are no Creative Cloud-connected capabilities, pen-pressure support, or palm rejection.
Creative Cloud membership
Ink & Slide require a Creative Cloud membership for Cloud-connected capabilities, such as the Pen Tip menu access to Color themes, Cloud Clipboard, and sharing to Behance. A free membership provides access to these services.
In the Box:
- Adobe Ink
- Adobe Slide
- Charging Case
- Screen cleaning cloth
- USB Cable
- Quick Start guide
Size and Weight
- Length 5.67” (144 mm)
- Width 0.48” (12.3 mm)
- Depth 0.46” (11.8 mm)
- Weight 0.72 oz (20.3 g)
- Length 3.94” (100 mm)
- Width 0.91” (23 mm)
- Depth 0.39” (10 mm)
- Weight 0.69 oz (19.6 g)
- Length 6.54” (166 mm)
- Width 0.87” (22 mm)
- Depth 0.79” (20 mm)
- Weight 1.1 oz (31.1 g)
Adobe Micro USB Cable:
Input and Output
- 2048 levels of pressure
- 1 button
- Capacitive touch and Bluetooth
- Ink: 1- external button
- Slide: 1- external button