Adobe LeanPrinter Enterprise Edition (Non-Profit)
Adobe LeanPrint Enterprise Edition is a software-only, print management solution that dramatically reduces print costs by using an innovative method to optimize paper and toner usage when printing from popular applications and browsers. Conveniently deploy, manage, and track with a cloud-based or on-premise dashboard*. Monitor all print jobs and costs, and analyze paper and toner savings achieved with Adobe LeanPrint usage to identify ways to save more.
Why Adobe LeanPrint Enterprise Edition?
Minimize print costs
Save substantially on print costs with Adobe LeanPrint, a software-only solution that reduces paper and toner consumption when printing from popular applications and browsers. Put more content onto fewer pages and reduce your environmental impact.
Optimize savings with in-depth analytics.
Understand printing behavior by tracking all print jobs and costs. Get hard data on paper and toner savings achieved with Adobe LeanPrint usage. Use the insights to identify ways to save more. Run LeanPrint silently to assess current print costs before starting to save
Deploy, manage, and use conveniently
Be up and running quickly—the cloud-based LeanPrint Dashboard* is easy to set up. Optionally, deploy the Dashboard on-premise. Replace conventional, wasteful printing with leaner printing with no extra effort. Start saving instantly when you add new printers or employees.
* The cloud-based dashboard can be used without additional charges for one year from the date of purchase.
LeanPrint Client Requirements:
- 1.3GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1
- 1GB of RAM
- 30MB (32 bit) or 60MB (64 bit) of available hard-disk space for installation
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended)
- Microsoft Office 2007 with SP2, Microsoft Office 2010 (32 or 64 bit) or Microsoft Office 2013 (32 or 64 bit)
- Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader 9, 10 or 11
- Firefox 4.x–24, Internet Explorer 8.x-11.x or Chrome
LeanPrint Dashboard (On Premise) requirements:
Operating System–CentOS 6 (64bit), Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7 (64 bit)
Sun/Oracle Java SE 7 update 51 (Java 1.7)
SMTP mail server
For High Number of Users in Production Environment:
- 8 GB memory
- Dual Core Xeon 3.4 GHz
- 500 GB - 1 TB Storage
- 64-bit platform
- I/O Performance (disk, RAM, network): High
For Less Number of Users (say for 100/200 Users approx.):
- 4 GB memory
- Decent quad core processor
- 200 GB storage
- 64-bit platform
- I/O Performance (disk, RAM, network): Moderate
This product can only be ordered by Non-Profit Organizations that are eligible under IRS Section 501(c)3. Qualified customers must fax us a copy of their IRS 501(c)3 Certification Letter after placing their order. Orders will only be processed for shipping after receiving this documentation. This is a special license product, and does not include printed boxes and manuals. License is custom-created by Adobe for the end-user -- so the order will take approximately 5 days to process. Customer will receive a license certificate, instructions for downloading installation software, and volume license serial numbers. As this product is a custom license, this product is not returnable.