Adobe Presenter 11 lets you transform your PowerPoint slides into interactive eLearning with stunning assets and quizzes. Simultaneously capture your screen content with your webcam video and turn static content into HD videos right from your desktop. Edit videos within the project timeline and publish to popular video sharing sites. Leverage HTML5 publishing to deliver courses to desktops and tablets. Track learner performance with the integration of leading LMSs.
Adobe Presenter 11 – Key Features:
- Embed WebObjects and Videos
- Publish project to Adobe Captivate Prime
- Slide transitions supported for HTML5
- Added stock characters included
- Localization-related changes
- Operating System - Windows 7, Windows 8.1 , Windows 10
- Processor - Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)
- RAM - 2 GB of RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- Storage - 6 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; 6 GB of space required during usage
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 720 display with OpenGL 2.1-compatible dedicated video adapter recommended)
- Internet Explorer 10 or later, Firefox 3.x or later, Chrome 37.0 or later
- Adobe Reader 9 or later software and above for viewing PDF files created with Adobe Presenter
- Adobe Flash Player 9 or later software for viewing multimedia content
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 or 2013
- Microsoft XML Library 6.0 for publishing the content
- QuickTime software and Adobe Media Encoder 6.0 required for multimedia features
- Internet connection for generating closed captions in PVX, and publishing projects
This license includes the Adobe Upgrade Plan. With Adobe's 24-Month Upgrade Plan, your licenses will receive all updates and upgrades on this product for a period of 24-Months from the date of issue of the license. Protect your software investment and ensure that you have access to the most current technology. At the end of the 24-Month Upgrade Plan period, you can renew the Adobe Upgrade Plan for a further period 24-Month period. Call us at 800-433-6326 with any questions about the Adobe Upgrade Plan.
Adobe School Licenses are for sale to K-12 Schools, Community Colleges and Universities. This is a special license product, and does not include printed boxes and manuals. License is custom-created by Adobe for the end-user -- so the order will take approximately 5 days to process. Customer will receive a license certificate, instructions for downloading installation software, and volume license serial numbers. As this product is a custom license, this product is not returnable.