Akai E2 Headrush Pedal
The Akai E2 Head Rush Guitar Pedalcombines delay, tape echo, and a looping recorder in a single pedal. User-selectable delay options allow for maximum control of output signal. Real-time feedback and gain adjustment as well as echo rate enable sounds to be shaped with precision.
Akai E2 Head Rush Guitar Pedal also simulates a four-head analog-tape machine with control of decay and spacing between virtual-tape heads to create complex multiple delays and repeats. The signal from each virtual head appears on an individual output for multiple returns when used with an external mixing console or multiple amps.
Looping Recorder mode enables you to record and overdub layer after layer of sound in real-time, making the Akai E2 Head Rush Guitar Pedal an unbelievable live performance tool.
Depending upon which mode is selected, the left footswitch controls the on/off and play/stop functions while the right footswitch sets the tap delay time or recording and overdub options. The LED display indicates which effect in use and blinks in time showing the delay time selected.
Akai E2 Head Rush Guitar Pedal empowers you to bring back sounds of yesterday, blend them with the ruggedness and flexibility of today’s technology, and add new functionality. Every effect-pedal board needs one!
Akai E2 Head Rush Guitar Pedal - Key Features:
- 16-bit Digital Delay - Delay time from 0.5ms to an astonishing 23.8 seconds maximum
- Real-time delay control - sets delay time by tapping footswitch twice
- Tape Echo mode with four individual outputs for each head
- Looping Recorder with overdub mode - Powerful tool for solo performances
- Selectable Fixed or Adjustable Loop Level.
- Effects pedal for guitar and bass players, DJs, vocalists, and other musicians
- Delay, tape echo, and looping recorder
- Selectable delay options: feedback, gain, and echo rate
- Simulates a four-head analog tape machine
- Control decay and spacing between virtual-tape heads
- Creates complex multiple delays and repeats
- Signal from each virtual head on individual output for multiple returns
- Record and overdub layer after layer of sound with Looping Recorder
- Outstanding build quality