Akai LPK25 Laptop Performance Keyboard
The Akai LPK25 Laptop Performance Keyboard is a USB-MIDI controller for musicians, producers, DJs and other music creators. The keyboard measures less than 13" across and weighs under a pound, so it fits easily into your laptop case, backpack, or messenger bag for extreme portability.
Keyboard players who want to work with software on their computer will find that the Akai LPK25 gives their laptop the keys they need to express themselves anywhere. The LPK25 is a scaled-down relative to the Akai MPK series of keyboard performance controllers. The diminutive keyboard is made up of 25 miniature, velocity-sensitive keyboard keys with synth action.
The Akai LPK25 Performance Keyboard contains an arpeggiator, which steps through chords automatically, assisting musicians with creating quick melodic ideas. Sustain, octave up and down, and tap tempo controls round out the Akai LPK25 keyboard controller's easy-to-learn layout.
The Akai LPDK25 offers plug-and-play with Mac and PC computers and requires no software driver installation or wall power for operation. The LPK25 Laptop Performance Keyboard has 4 memory banks for programming and recalling settings appropriate to the software programs you use.
- USB-MIDI controller works with virtually all audio software
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini-keyboard keys
- Arpeggiator, sustain button, octave up and down, and tap tempo controls
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC requires no driver installation
- Small enough to fit in a backpack or laptop bag
- Four programmable memory banks
- Send note information or program changes from keys
- Comes with editor software for Mac and PC
- USB bus powered — no additional power cable needed