Alesis DM Dock Drum Module Interface for iPad - The drum module you've always wanted.
The DM Dock (patent pending) harnesses the power of your iPad to give you an unlimited selection of sounds, a massive touchscreen for hands-on visual control, and wireless connectivity. This first-of-its-kind drum module builds upon the widely acclaimed design of the Alesis iO Dock, harnessing the tremendous processing power of your iPad or iPad 2 to give you a fully-integrated, stage-ready module with a wide array of professional trigger inputs and audio outputs.
Like the iPad itself, the DM Dock is only limited by your imagination. Thanks to your iPad's WiFi, Bluetooth, AirPlay, and 3G connectivity, the DM Dock puts unprecedented capabilities at your fingertips: change and enhance your sound library at a moment’s notice, download a new snare drum or ride cymbal to suit a venue, download a reverb or room delay to suit a particular room’s acoustics or load an entirely new kit to suit a last-minute gig. The DM Dock delivers the convenience, power and simplicity you've always wanted in a drum module, and works with virtually any iPad music app that permits external MIDI control.
The DM Dock is also compatible with Alesis' and most other brands’ dual-zone drum and cymbal pads, triple-zone ride cymbals, continuous-control hi-hats, multiple-choke cymbals, and acoustic drum triggers. Plus, it mounts to any stand or rack using the Alesis Module Mount (sold separately).
BUILT TO CONNECT & BUILT TO LAST
With a hinged door on one side, the DM Dock completely encloses your iPad in its silver housing, providing complete integration and protection for live performances, while still giving you complete access to your iPad’s touchscreen. The DM Dock comes equipped with 13 1/4-inch TRS trigger inputs, all of which are dual zone. It supports multiple choke-able cymbals including triple-zone ride, and dual-zone continuous hi-hats. You also get a 1/4-inch headphone jack, a 1/8-inch mix input for connecting external audio sources, and balanced 1/4-inch stereo outputs. Traditional MIDI and USB MIDI connections, and an assignable footswitch input are also onboard so you can toggle between kits, tap in a click tempo, or start and stop sequences without missing a beat. The DM Dock powers and charges your iPad using an included worldwide switching power supply, so you don't need worry about draining your iPad’s power during gigs.
Wireless connectivity, access to the sounds you've always wanted and a massive amount of trigger inputs—experience the world's first drum module for iPad from the world's fastest growing electronic drum brand: the DM Dock, from Alesis.
Alesis DM Dock Drum Module Interface for iPad Key Features:
- The only drum module for iPad and iPad 2
- Works with virtually any app including GarageBand
- 13 individual 1/4" TRS trigger inputs for connecting drum and cymbal pads and other triggers
- Allows instant downloads of new sounds via the wireless capability of your iPad
- Combines with your iPad to give you a module with 10-inch, full-color touchscreen and simple drag-and-drop controls
- Works with dual-zone drum and cymbal pads, continuous hi-hats, three-zone rides, and multiple chokeable cymbals
- Hinged door completely encloses and secures your iPad
- Mounts to any stand or rack using the Alesis Module Mount (sold separately)
- 1/4" Headphone jack with volume control
- 1/8" Mix Input for mixing in external audio sources
- Balanced 1/4" stereo main outputs for connecting to an amp or PA
- MIDI input and output for connecting to external MIDI hardware
- USB MIDI port for use with MIDI software applications or your Mac or PC
- Powers and charges iPad using universal wall power supply
- Assignable footswitch input for program changes, start/stop sequences or metronome
Alesis DM Dock Drum Module Interface for iPad Includes:
- DM Dock
- iPad 2 Adapter
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Power Supply
- Cable Snake