Alto TRUESONIC Wireless TS112W Active Speaker
You've never experienced professional live sound speakers like this. The TS112W brings you all the premium features you've come to expect from Alto Professional: massive wattage, efficient Class D amplification and cutting-edge design. Add to all of this: unprecedented wireless connectivity. Now, you can harness that same massive power and clean, crystal-clear sound using your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth device such as a laptop computer. It’s the best-selling Truesonic sound, now with wireless technology built in.
Modern Amplifier Design
The TS112W has a Class D amplifier integrated into the cabinet. Class D amps are lighter than other amplifier designs, and provide tons of output with plenty of punch. The TS112W delivers with 800 Watts of power. Class D amplifiers run much cooler, so the amp doesn't work as hard to deliver your sound with authority. Additionally, TS112W’s precision-engineered drivers make sure that virtually no energy is wasted. That translates to more of the power from the amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat, giving the speaker better real-world performance than other speakers with comparable published specifications.
Hang 'Em High
Optimal speaker placement can be challenging, especially if your speakers don't have what it takes to go anywhere. Whether you need to fly your speakers, pole-mount them, or use them as floor monitors, Truesonic speakers are ready for you. All Truesonic speakers feature standard 36mm pole-mounting insets on the bottom. And if you need to fly them, it's no problem. The TS112W has five M10 rigging points. This makes the TS112W a remarkably venue-friendly speaker. Use it anywhere you need it.
Just What You Need
Whether you're performing at a coffee house, wedding, house of worship, or other small to medium-sized venue, the Truesonic TS112W is your best choice. It's easy to get your Truesonic speakers to the gig with the carrying handles and lightweight design. Once you're there you won't need to be a live sound guru to figure out how to EQ the speakers thanks to the built-in Contour EQ switch that can help adjust for those situations where you need an EQ alternative for recorded music playback.
Full metal grille
You can never be too safe around the stage. We know stuff happens that you just can't predict. Sometimes it's the flying drumstick, a falling mic stand or worse. Every Truesonic speaker comes with a complete front grille from top to bottom that protects not only your low frequency driver, but your high frequency driver as well. With Truesonic speakers, you get extra peace of mind knowing that whatever comes at your sound system, we've got it covered, literally.
Connect Your Way
The Truesonic Wireless line simplifies the connection to multiple devices with the ability to play audio from any Bluetooth audio-equipped device such as an iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, even a laptop. In addition, both TS112W and TS115W include two Mic/Line Female XLR - 1/4” combo inputs with independent gain controls, so it’s easy to get up and running with just about any audio source.
Pro with a Plus
The TS112W and TS115W are professional loudspeakers, equipped with all the connections you need to hook up using traditional cables. Whether you use them in a permanent sound reinforcement installation or as portable PAs, you'll have a versatile loudspeaker that can handle every gig, and blast music from your mobile device at the after party. The TS112W and TS115W provide exceptionally clean, transparent sound from wired or wireless sources.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG
*Wireless streaming is for playback only.
Alto TRUESONIC Wireless TS112W Features:
- Built-in Bluetooth A2DP wireless technology
- Stream audio wirelessly from iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android devices and more
- Stream stereo signal, left and right, to separate speakers—no cables required
- Use as traditional PA loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- 800 Watts Class D power
- 12” low-frequency transducer, 1” neodymium driver
- Two mic/line combo inputs with independent volume controls
- XLR output to link speakers
- Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handles
- Stand and pole-mountable or flyable
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Clip Limiter with red LED
- Ground Lift switch
- Accurate audience coverage, not just on-axis
- Designed and tuned in the USA
Alto TRUESONIC Wireless TS112W Tech Specs:
- Transducer Low: 12” Woofer, with 2” voice coil
- Transducer High: Neodymium compression driver, 1” exit with 1” voice coil
- Power Amplification: 800 Watts peak (670 W LF + 130 W HF), 400 Watts continuous (335 W LF + 65 W HF)
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 54 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 65 Hz - 19 kHz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 125 dB peak, 122 dB continuous
- -6 dB Nominal Coverage: (80° / 100° H x 60° V)
- Active Crossover: 2.5 kH
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth (A2DP)
- Wireless Range: Up to 30'
- Connectors: 2 x Mic / Line Female XLR - 1/4” combo inputs, 1 x Loop - Out Male XLR
- Input Control: Line / Mic -∞ to +50 dB, Maximum input level +23 dBu, Input Impedance 15 kOhms
- External Controls: Volume, Power switch with LED indicator, Clip/Limit LED, Ground Lift switch
- Protection Features: Over-excursion, Thermal, Driver
- AC Power: 100 VAC, or 110 – 120 VAC, or 220 - 240 VAC (50 / 60 Hz)
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, with floor monitor capability. Injection molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting: Integrated pole-socket (36 mm dia.) Two handles, 5 M10 threaded sockets: 2 top, 2 bottom, 1 pullback
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 15in x 14.3in x 25.5in
- Weight: 39 lb