IK Multimedia Amplitube iRig Guitar Interface Adapter for iOS - Complete Interface and Software Solution
AmpliTube iRig is a combination of an easy-to-use instrument interface adapter and guitar and bass tone mobile software.
With AmpliTube iRig, you can plug your guitar into your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad and jam anywhere with world class guitar and bass tone right in the palm of your hand - from the leader in studio-class guitar and bass software. Simply plug the iRig interface into your mobile device, plug your instrument into the appropriate input jack, plug in your headphones, amp or powered speakers, download 'AmpliTube FREE' version for iPhone or for iPad, and start rocking!
You’ll have at your fingertips the sound and control up to 4 recombinable simultaneous stompbox effects + amplifier + cabinet + microphone just like a traditional guitar or bass stage rig! Add amps and effects as you need them — you can expand your rig with up to 11 stomps, 5 amps, 5 cabinets and 2 microphones in the AmpliTube iRig app custom shop.
iRig Plug Interface Adapter
The new iRig interface adapter is the easiest way to get your instrument’s signal into iPhone/iPod touch/iPad. Simply plug iRig into your mobile device, plug your instrument into the iRig, plug headphones or amplifier to the output and you are ready to rock!
The iRig is the ideal companion not only to the mobile AmpliTube app, but also works with any other recording, processing or tuning app. Plus, you can also use the iRig with line level signal sources such as synthesizers, keyboards or mixers.
Specs - AmpliTube for iPhone
- Real time guitar and bass mobile multiFX + recording app
- Full rig with 3 simultaneous stomp boxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
- 11 stomp boxes, 5 amps, 5 cabinets, 2 mics
- Expandable with 5 stomp boxes suitable for other instruments and vocals available via in-app purchase (compressor, reverb, parametric EQ, graphic EQ and limiter)
- Further expandable with 5 official Fender™ amps and 5 stomp box models (’65 Deluxe Reverb™, Super-Sonic™,’65 Twin Reverb™,’59 Bassman™ LTD, Pro Junior™, Fender™ Tape Echo, the Fender™ Blender™, Fender™ Phaser, Overdrive, and Compressor) via in-app purchase
- Further expandable with 5 effects from VocaLive (Choir, Morph, Pitch Fix, Doubler and De-Esser)
- Single track recorder, with re-amping, expandable to full 4 tracks recording studio with master effects section via in-app purchase
- Import and play songs for use as backing tracks directly from your iPod library or computer
- Change the tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch
- NO VOICE feature allows you to effectively remove the lead vocal or guitar solo from existing tracks
- Powerful preset system for managing presets and favorites
- Included tuner and metronome
- Low-latency for real-time playing
- FREE and LE versions also available
AmpliTube for iPhone is compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod touch (4th, 3rd and 2nd generation), iPad 2 and iPad. AmpliTube for iPhone requires iOS 4.0 or later.
AmpliTube for iPhone is not recommended for use with 1st generation iPhone models.