Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Arturia B-3 V - Tonewheel Organ Heavyweight. The B-3 V delivers the most authentic tonewheel organ and rotary speaker experience you'll find anywhere, plus customizations that open up new creative opportunities.
Monarch of electronic organs, the rich sounding B3 has been a staple of jazz, gospel, rock, reggae and R&B - not to mention pro studios everywhere - for over a half century. Its electromagnetic tonewheel design gave it a beefy quality not found on later transistor organs. Our faithful homage includes an authentic rotary speaker and an array of stomp boxes, plus inspiring updates like analog circuit mods and drawbar modulation for new animated and syncopated effects.
No other organ captured the hearts of keyboardists, spanning so many genres and years. It had the subtlety for jazz at the hands of artists like Jimmy Smith, Joey Defrancesco and John Medeski. It had the grace for gospel, as demonstrated by Elbernita 'Twinkie' Clark and Cory Henry. It had the energy to drive the reggae behind the likes of Bob Marley and Jimmy Cliff, and the soul of James Brown and Sly Stone. Most visibly, it had the raw power to hold its own in a rock world as diverse as ELP, Santana, Yes, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, The Allman Brothers, and Blood, Sweet and Tears.
Whether you're playing solo, in a group, or in a mix, Arturia's B-3 V lets you cover the organ parts for any genre using the sound and feel of the real thing.
- Physical Modeling Engine (no samples)
- Dual manual Interface
- Each manual has separate MIDI channel preferences
- 9 Drawbars per manual
- 3 modeled chorus and vibrato settings
- Separate upper and lower ON/OFF
- Preamp drive
- Modeled rotary speaker emulator
- Advanced controls for adjusting the model
- Convolution based Reverb
- Traditional Leslie performance controls
- Swell pedal
- Percussion controls
- Volume soft/normal
- Slow/Fast decay
- Harmonic selection
- Output effects where you can change the order
- Volume, wah, auto-wah
- Analog Delay
- New Advanced Drawbar modulators
- LFO's with multiple waveforms and phase
- Multipoint envelopes
- Step sequencer
- Drawbar destinations with positive and negative amount controls
- Physical model engine parameters
- Drawbar leakage
- Tonewheel leakage
- Background noise
- Polyphonic Percussion
- Key click volume
- Attack and release controls
- 86 factory presets
- Easy to use MIDI mapping
- Windows: Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Apple: 10.8+: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Required configuration: Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (32 bits with PT 10.3.8, 64 bits with PT 11), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit).