Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Arturia CS-80 V is our modeled version of the legendary Yamaha CS-80, considered by many to be the ultimate polyphonic synthesizer of the late '70s.
Huge in size and price tag, the CS-80 was a flagship synthesizer of the 1970's. It's unique dual voice layout allowed for rich and full sounds that have not been matched to this day. It was popularized by artists such as Toto, Jean-Michel Jarre, Klaus Schulze, Stevie Wonder, Vangelis, Ultravox and Peter Gabriel, to name a few. Hit song after hit song has turned this synthesizer into a true legend.
More than three decades after its release, the time has come to rediscover a sound that has contributed extensively to the history of music. The original Yamaha CS-80 was probably one of the most expressive synthesizers made. With its polyphonic aftertouch, separate high pass and low pass filters and large ribbon controller it became the voice of artists like Vangelis and ABBA.
- All the original parameters of the Yamaha CS-80:
- ◦2 oscillators
- ◦4 filters (high pass, low pass)
- ◦2 LFOs
- ◦4 envelopes
- ◦2 VCAs
- ◦1 sub-oscillator
- ◦1 ring modulator
- ◦chorus and tremolo
- Digital Delay
- Multi Mode: assign a different sound to each of the 8 voices of polyphony!
- Modulation Matrix: 13 sources, 38 destinations
- More than 500 presets made by some of the world's best sound designers
- Polyphonic aftertouch response
- 1 arpeggiator
- Full MIDI controller mapping
- Virtual Ribbon controller
- Absolutely pure, top quality sound from TAE analog modeling
- Windows: Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Apple: 10.8+: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Required configuration: Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (32 bits with PT 10.3.8, 64 bits with PT 11), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit).