Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Arturia Farfisa V - Combo Organ Coolness. Arturia Farfisa V physically models the unique characteristics of the Farfisa combo organs that helped define the Top 40 sounds of the '60s - complete with enhancements that help you forge new sonic territory today.
Arturia's innovative physical modeling faithfully recreates every nuance of the Farfisa Compact Deluxe and Duo combo organs found on numerous hits. Enhancements bring you a one-of-a-kind instrument combining the freedom of synthesizers with the unique tone of organs for unprecedented creative potential. An array of included effects pedals gives you all the tools to make the sound your own. Bell-bottoms optional.
Imagine the fun you can have with the classic Farfisa combo organ sounds behind '60s chart toppers like Strawberry Alarm Clock's 'Incense and Peppermints' and The Grass Roots 'Midnight Confessions'. Those eternally happy bubblegum sounds made a comeback in the '80s in the hands of Blondie, Talking Heads and others, and are still cruising today in retro pop, rock and reggae. The Farfisa V is super simple to use and 147 presets from top sound designers assure that you'll get right down to rockin' out.
If you're an organist, you'll love playing this gem. If you're a producer, you'll appreciate having the unique ear candy of the Farfisa V in your vintage collection. And if you played a combo organ back in the day, prepare to groove on waves of nostalgia courtesy of an old friend.
- Physical modeling of the dual-manual Farfisa Compact Deluxe plus pedals
- Upper manual, lower manual and bass pedal sections
- Selectable bass key range to cover 1 or 2 octaves
- Bass Sharp/Soft control to change tone of bass section from Flute to Strings
- Percussion section with adjustable decay times
- Includes classic stompbox-type modeled effects
- Simple drag-and-drop to change FX order
- Guitar amp simulator output for vintage live sound
- Convolution reverb with custom classic spring reverbs
- Sync - allows tremolo to match host computer tempo
- Repeat Sync - allows Repeater to match host computer tempo
- Individual voice tuning
- ToneDraw: Additive/wave draw sliders
- Selectable bass waveform with 4-pole resonant filter
- User waveform with additive synthesis and wavedrawing modes
- Upper Attack and release envelopes
- 'Knee lever' for tone / wah control via expression pedal, mod wheel or aftertouch
- Polyphonic or Paraphonic operation
- Supports MIDI splits or independe
- Windows: Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Apple: 10.8+: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Required configuration: Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (32 bits with PT 10.3.8, 64 bits with PT 11), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit).