Arturia KeyLab 25 – Compact Hybrid Synthesis
Keylab 25 is small in size but big on features. It is designed to allow you the control you need in a smaller professionally built package. It also comes with our Analog Lab software that gives you access to thousands of the best sounds from our V-Collection library.
The rugged and lightweight 25-key keyboard will fit perfectly into a crowded, professional setup: With semi weighted keys, velocity and aftertouch you will be able to have big keyboard feel in a smaller package. In addition it has 10 assignable encoders, 9 45mm faders, 10 assignable switches, as well as more than enough connectivity on the back panel (USB 1.0 and MIDI out, sustain).
This premium controller gives the fullest access to our Analog Lab software; its pre-assigned controls make it the perfect solution for plug and play sound creation. Once the software is connected to the keyboard, you can put your mouse away and experience the same workflow as on a traditional hardware synthesizer.
KeyLab 25 Main Features:
- All Metal construction
- MIDI Control Center software for creating your own presets
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- 1:1 control of Analog Lab software.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 25
KeyLab 25 Hardware Specifications:
- Keyboard: 25 semi weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controllers: 2 clickable encoders, 11 encoders, 9 sliders, Pitch bend and Mod Wheel, 6 transport switches, 15 control buttons, octave up/down buttons
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs
- High quality aluminum and wooden construction
- General purpose universal MIDI controller
- Product dimensions: 465x298x70 mm - Net weight: 3.9 Kg
KeyLab 25 Hardware System Requirements:
- Windows: Seven/Eight
- Mac OS X: 10.6 or higher
- Works in standalone, VST 2.4 & VST 3, 32 & 64bit, RTAS and AU 32 & 64 bit formats.
- PC/Windows: 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- Mac (Intel only): 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU