Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
The Revival of a Legend. This is the one that switched on the synthesizer in popular music. Huge, massive, powerful, flexible all of this recreated in great detail for you.
Arturia, in partnership with Dr. Bob Moog, has brought you the synth that started it all. From Wendy Carlos's famous 'Switched on Bach' to Keith Emerson's live use, this huge modular showed that electronics could be musical thus being the catalyst for every synthesizer we see today. The towering modular synthesizer that has dominated the world of music since the 1960s has been revived!
Originally sold as custom units to artists such as Tomita, Klaus Schultz, the Beatle's, Tangerine Dream and many others, we have recreated a giant collection of the best modules for you here. With up to 9 oscillators, 3 filter slots, 2 LFOs, 6 envelopes, VCAs, mixers, a sequencer and more, this classic synth offers you no limitations for your creative endeavors.
- All the parameters of the original modular synth: ◦9 oscillators
- 2 LFOs
- 3 filter slots
- 1 Noise Generator
- 6 envelopes
- 2 VCAs
- 16 auxiliary VCAs with modulation inputs
- 24-step sequencer
- 1 filter bank (14 bandwidths available)
- More than 600 presets, made by professional sound designers
- Mono / polyphonic (up to 64 voices per instrument)
- Soft-clipping function
- Stereo delay and chorus
- 12-stage phaser and ring modulator
- Very accurate reproduction of the legendary 24dB/octave low-pass filter
- Superb audio quality with TAE engine
- 24 bits/96 kHz supported
- Windows: Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Apple: 10.8+: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Required configuration: Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (32 bits with PT 10.3.8, 64 bits with PT 11), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit).