Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Arturia Wurli V - The Return of a Classic. Wurlitzer-V is Arturia's amazingly accurate physical model of the classic Wurlitzer 200A electric piano. The Wurli 200A piano had a sound that could go from mellow and soft to hard and brash. This harder sound is what made it so popular in rock music as it could cut through a mix like a knife.
Using advanced physical modeling we recreated this complex and dynamic sound. The output can then be processed and shaped through a host of modeled guitar effects pedals. On the output we give you options like a guitar amp a Leslie rotating speaker or direct for making a vast array of sounds.
When it comes to a great rock or R&B electric piano, nothing beats the percussive and cutting sound of the Wurli V.Whether you are playing electric rock backing tracks or psycodelic space trance, you will find the right sound for your song.
- Physical Modeling of the classic Wurlitzer 200A Electric Piano
- Advanced parameters to allow in-depth control over your sound design
- Includes 11 classic stompbox-type modeled effects (Modeled microphones - Shure SM57, Sennheiser MD 421, Neumann U 87)
- 4 Guitar Tube Amps and 1 Rotary Speaker modeling for vintage live sound (Modeled effects - Wah wah pedal, Autowah, Overdrive, Flanger, Compressor, Phaser, Chorus, Delay, Pitch Shifter / Chorus, Vocal Filter, Reverb)
- Extensive MIDI mapping of pedals, effects and sound engine parameters
- Modeled amplifiers - Fender Deluxe Reverb Blackface, Fender Twin Reverb Blackface, Fender Bassman, Marshall Plexi, Leslie Speaker.
- Windows: Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Apple: 10.8+: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Required configuration: Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (32 bits with PT 10.3.8, 64 bits with PT 11), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit).