The Bottle Caps are Blue's innovative system of nine interchangeable capsules, each offering the recordist a different tonal characteristic and pickup pattern. From airy highs to larger-than-life lows, the Bottle Caps capture anything from vocals to bass, wind instruments to horns — and everything in between with a level of detail and clarity found in only the most expensive and rare vintage classics. The Bottle Caps work with Blue's Bottle, Bottle Rocket Stage Two, and Bottle Rocket Stage One mics, or any microphone with a foundation for interchangeable capsules. Each capsule in the series is numbered from B0 to B8, and each has their own unique sound.
The Blue B6 Bottle Cap is a Cardioid Large Diaphragm Dual Backplate capsule for the Blue Bottle microphone. Dubbed the "Blue Standard" because it comes included with every new Blue Bottle, the B6 Bottle Cap delivers enhanced lows and high frequency presence. Excellent for modern lead vocals, background vocals, voiceovers, piano, and the distant miking of acoustic guitar.
B6 Bottle Cap Features:
- Cardioid Large Diaphragm Dual Backplate Capsule for the Blue Bottle Microphone
- This is the capsule that's included with the Blue Bottle
- Delivers enhanced lows and high frequency presence
- Great for modern lead vocals, background vocals, voiceovers, piano, and distant miking of acoustic or resonator guitar
- Comes inside an individual felt-lined wood box