Band-in-a-Box is an intelligent automatic accompaniment program. You can hear and play along to many song ideas and go from "nothing" to "something" in a very short period of time with Band-in-a-Box as your "on demand" backup band. Just type in the chords for any song using standard chord symbols (like C, Fm7 or C13b9), choose the style you'd like, and Band-in-a-Box does the rest.
Band-in-a-Box 2016 Audiophile Edition automatically generates a complete professional quality arrangement of piano, bass, drums, guitar and strings in a wide variety of popular styles.
Ships preinstalled and ready to use on a high-speed USB hard drive.
Band-in-a-Box is so easy to use!
Just type in the chords for any song using standard chord symbols (like C, Fm7, or C13b9), choose the style you'd like, and Band-in-a-Box does the rest, automatically generating a complete professional-quality arrangement of piano, bass, drums, guitar, and strings or horns in a wide variety of popular styles. Live audio tracks can be created using RealDrums and RealTracks.
The Audiophile version includes:
- Band-in-a-Box 2016
- RealBand 2016
- Over 2,000 RealTracks WAV files
- Over 150 MIDI SuperTracks
- Over 2,000 MIDI Styles Sets
- Over 300 MIDI Soloists.
- Over 200 MIDI Melodists.
- 21 Nature Sounds and Percussion Loops
- 1,000 Dubstep, Modern and Top 40 Loops
- 98 Artist Performances
- Band-in-a-Box Video Tutorial PAK
There are many exciting new features in Band-in-a-Box 2016!
- StylePicker redesigned and enhanced with many new features including sizable window, columns sort, selectable font size, 4-bar preview of the current song, and more.
- Intelligent Style Suggestion: Type the name of a familiar song title in the StylePicker and Band-in-a-Box will list styles whose genre, feel and tempo are similar to that song! The
- Chord Sheet is enhanced with a new look, feel, and customization.
- Audio Edit Window is improved, with easier zooming and more.
- Import Audio feature improved. New menu command to convert audio track type (stereo/ mono) added.
- Load and Save MusicXML files. New menu layout: Each menu is simplified with more submenus.
- Automatic track names now include a number if there are 2 tracks with the same name. Yellow hints over the one-letter track buttons in various windows show detailed information of the track name and other data.
- Guitar Window improved, with dynamic resizing of the fretboard and Guitar Capo support.
- Export Lists of Styles, RealTracks or RealDrums.
- Log of messages enhanced, recording more message types.
- Style demos redone with even volumes.
- Download Manager to automate download of Band-in-a-Box add-ons in background, accessible from inside the program.
- Setting the "Track Type" to bass now shows bass clef with tab.
- RealTracks pushes now happen a little later, sounding more musical, and the timing is tempo dependant.
- Windows: XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 or 64-bit)
- Minimum 1GB RAM (2GB+ recommended)
- Minimum 1.0 GHz processor (2GHz+ multicore recommended)
- 1GB free Hard Disk space for a minimal install (15GB+ recommended)
- Hard Drive versions of the Audiophile Edition do not require any hard disk space when run directly from the external hard drive they are shipped on.
- 1024x768 screen resolution (1360x768+ recommended)
- DVD-ROM drive for shipped versions of the Pro or MegaPAK.
- USB port for the UltraPlusPAK, EverythingPAK or Audiophile Edition.
- Sound card or MIDI module.
- Internet connection recommended for activation and updates.