Bass Method for Windows
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Learn how to play bass with this best-selling bass guitar method. Noted bassist and teacher John Arbo takes you through a complete bass tutorial with 140 bass lessons that show you how to tune the bass, read bass tabs and notes, play bass scales and master common bass parts.
eMedia Interactive Feedback technologies, like the Note and Finger Tracker, make learning bass faster. Bass lessons use popular, easy bass songs like “Rock’n Me” by Steve Miller and the Grateful Dead’s “Uncle John’s Band” to make learning how to play bass fun.
Bass Method Features:
- eMedia’s Animated Fretboard to display bass fingerings and make it easy to learn how to read bass tabs, notes and how to play bass parts.
- Note and Finger Tracker, which lets you see the bass notes you play in notation and on the Animated Fretboard as the bass software listens to your playing using the computer's microphone.
- Bass lessons with split-screen videos show you both right and left hand bass technique.
- An automatic bass tuner, recorder, guitar chord dictionary and digital metronome - crucial tools to learn how to play bass.
- Easy bass songs and bass parts to keep it fun while you learn how to read bass tabs and notes.
- Songs and bass guitar lessons as audio and MIDI tracks where selections can be looped, slowed or sped up.
- A chapter on music theory covering intervals, bass scales and chords shows how to create your own bass lines.
- Great bass songs made famous by the Dead, CCR and Dylan to make bass guitar lessons fun! Songs include bass-only and no-bass options so you can play along with the band.
- Many songs also used in eMedia Guitar Method, so you can play along with friends taking guitar lessons.
Anyone can learn how to play bass guitar today with bass lessons from eMedia!
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8