Blueberry Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The Blueberry consists of a Class A discrete microphone amplifier perfectly chosen to BLUE's single pattern, cardioid, hand-built large-diaphragm capsule. An entry-level microphone, the Blueberry has been designed to fill the needs of the home musician and professional alike. The timbre of the microphone capsule has been tuned to provide the end user with a silky bright and airy top end reminiscent of the best vintage microphones. This provides the engineer a recorded signal, such as a vocal, minus unwanted low-end resonance that can cause a compressor to breathe or pump. The final results are vocals and instruments that sit and blend with the basic track of recorded program material. All BLUE microphone capsules are capable of handling loud volume (SPL), the user may get as close to the microphone capsule as desired.
Blueberry Cardioid Condenser Microphone Specs:
- Type of mic amplifier: Solid-State Discrete class A
- Type of Transducer: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 22-22,000 Hz
- Rated source impedance: 150 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: not less than 1000 ohms
- Sensitivity: 21mV/Pa
- Signal to noise ratio: 68db (related to 1 PA at 1khz) Max.
- Sound Pressure Level for 0.5% THD: 133db
- Power Requirements: 48-volt phantom (DIN 45596, IEC8 15)
- Net weight: 620 g
- Dimensions: 235 x 45mm
- Connector: 3-pin XLR-type