The Blue Microphones Bluebird Microphone is a hand-built Mic that is great for recording anything!
Here's a gorgeous-looking mic from Blue that's also a jaw-dropping value. If you're already familiar with Blue, then you may know of their reputation for making attractive microphones with uncompromising sound quality. Most Blue microphones are specifically engineered to perform exceptionally well for specific applications. The Bluebird lives up to Blue's reputation in every way except one. When you get a Bluebird, you get a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser that sports the same renowned microphone technology Blue is know for, but with astonishing versatility.
By using discrete Class A circuitry, the Bluebird offers you high-output and a frequency response that flatters most sound sources, from vocals to acoustic and electric instruments. Its detailed midrange makes most vocals stand out in the mix, and brings out the warmer qualities in brass and higher stringed instruments, while its rich low end and clear presence is excellent for acoustic guitars, close-miked percussion, and amplifiers. And at its affordable price, you can easily pick up a pair of Bluebirds to capture drum overheads and acoustic pianos in their full splendor.
Each beautiful Bluebird large-diaphragm condenser microphone you buy comes with a full accessory package. The Blubird Accessory Pak comes with Blue's specially designed shockmount, the BirdNest, and an excellent metal pop filter called a BirdCage. You also get an exquisite cherry wood storage box to keep your Bluebird safe — all at an exceptionally low price!
- Cardioid condenser featuring discrete Class A circuitry
- Blue's famous hand-built large diaphragm capsule
- Up-front sound with robust lows, detailed mid-range, and an accurate presence
- Hand-tuned and tested
- ncludes cherry wood storage box, BirdCage PopFilter, and BirdNest shockmount
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size: .98" (25mm)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 138dB SPL (0.5% THD, 2.5 Kohm)
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 87dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise: 7dB (A weighted)
- Low Cut Filter: No Filter
- Pads: No Pad
- Color: Blue
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: 1.06 lbs.
- Included Accessories: Shock mount, Pop filter, Wood box