Boris Final Effects Complete 7 AVX MacOS
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
120+ VFX Filters and Transitions for Avid
Final Effects Complete 7 AVX is a collection of 120+ designer effects and transitions for Avid Media Composer 6.x, Symphony 6.x, and NewsCutter 10.x. These simple-to-use filters allow you to create totally unique organic looks with just a few simple adjustments. Quickly generate full-featured 3D particle effects such as Hair, Bubbles, and Mr. Mercury; tap into a complete range of unique auto-animating transitions including Glass Wipe and Light Wipe; and spice up your titles with edge treatments such as Wiggle Edges and Burn Edges.
Final Effects Complete 7 AVX Key Features for Avid Users:
- Auto-animating transitions including Blur Dissolve, Glass Wipe, and Light Wipe
- 2D and 3D particle effects such as Mr Mercury, Hair, and Bubbles
- Text and edge treatments including Wiggle Edges, Burn Edges, and Sparkle Edges
- Stylized looks such as Vector Blur, Glass, Kaleida, and 3D Relief
- A large number of distortion and perspective filters
- A score of utility filters such as simple, true gradient blurs and a color gradient generator
- Final Effects Complete 7 AVX features 10 new filters and transitions!
- Difference Blend is a new filter that replaces the pixels in the bottom layer of video with the corresponding pixels in the top layer of video, giving the appearance that the top image was painted over the bottom image.
Final Effects Complete integrates many of the same Boris Continuum Complete technologies that Avid editors use day in and day out: cross-platform presets, the PixelChooser matting and masking tool, built-in Motion Tracking, Beat Reactor for audio-driven effects creation, on-screen overlay widgets, and Compare Mode to compare the filtered result with the unfiltered source via either a side-by-side view or a live split-screen view.