3DConnexion SpacePilot Pro - The Ultimate Professional 3D Mouse
Introducing the 3DConnexion SpacePilot Pro - the Ultimate Professional 3D Mouse designed especially for engineers. The challenges for today’s CAD-intensive business are many. The demand for more advanced products, a compressed time to market and the focus on more efficient development cycles all place increased performance demands on the CAD professional. SpacePilot PRO is engineered to meet these challenges and to excel in today’s most demanding 3D software environments. SpacePilot PRO 3D USB is the ultimate professional 3D mouse, engineered to excel in today's most demanding 3D environments. Its breakthrough features include second generation, QuickView navigation technology, dual-function, Intelligent Function keys, and at-a-glance access to important information via the full-color LCD Workflow Assistant, and a new, ultra-comfortable design.
3DConnexion Spacepilot Pro - Key Features:
- 3Dconnexion 6DoF Technology. The key to SpacePilot PRO's smooth and intuitive 3D navigation is the patented six-degrees-of-freedom (6DoF) sensor. With four times the precision of previous sensors it can detect input as small as 4 micrometers
- 3Dconnexion Cap. Simply push, pull, twist or tilt the 3Dconnexion Cap to pan, zoom and rotate. It's like reaching into the screen and holding the model in your hand.
- QuickView Navigation Keys. The second generation QuickView Navigation Keys extend the power of the controller cap by providing one-touch access to 32 standard views enabling users to instantly view models from any angle for improved error detection, design review and design presentation.
- Two Isometric Views. ISO1 shows the model with the top/front/right sides facing front. ISO2 shows the model withthe top/back/left sides facing front.
- 90-Degree Rotation Key. A short press rotates the view by 90 degrees clockwise. A long press rotates the view by 90 degrees counter-clockwise.
- LCD Workflow Assistant. The full-color LCD provides visual feedback on the function keys, navigation setting status and workflow applets ensuring quick access to important information without interrupting the users workflow.
- 3Dconnexion Applets. Applets are mini applications, specific to SpacePilot PRO that run on your computer and display on the LCD. Applets range in functionality from office productivity tools to feedback on function key assignment.
- The Function Key Applet. The function key applet displays the commands that are assigned to the Intelligent Function Keys. SpacePilot PRO includes out-of-the-box function key profiles for leading 3D applications including: CATIA V5/V6, NX, SolidWorks, Inventor, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage and SketchUp.
- Advanced Wrist Rest Design. The soft coated, sculpted wrist rest guides the hand into a natural, comfortable position, while the symmetrical design means SpacePilot PRO is equally suitable for left or right handed users.