Autodesk Student Edition products are for use by eligible high school & higher education students, and K-12 & Higher Education faculty only. The packs do not include a serial number inside the box - you will be asked to verify your eligibility for the educational price after purchase. You must obtain a serial number by submitting proof of education eligibility to Autodesk at http://www.identit-e.com/autodesk.
Autodesk Student Editions may be purchased by -
- High School students enrolled at an accredited public or private high school.
- University and college students enrolled at a higher education institution defined as an accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of fulltime study.
- Teachers and Faculty at an accredited public or private K-12 school.
- Teachers and Faculty at a higher education institution defined as an accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of fulltime study
- Non-Teaching Staff of Educational institutions do not qualify for these discounts/ pricing.
Before the software can be activated, eligible customers must obtain a serial number by submitting proof of eligibility for this program to Autodesk (instructions for providing proof of eligibility will be included inside the software box). If the customer cannot provide proof of eligibility, they will not be able to use this product.
PLEASE NOTE: It is your responsibility to ensure that you are eligible to buy and use this software before purchasing this product. If you have questions about eligibility, please call us at 800-433-6326 before placing your order.
Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2013 Student Edition
The Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2013 offers a design workflow toolset that helps educators teach Digital Prototyping and product data management to aspiring designers and mechanical engineers. With Autodesk Inventor software at its core, the suite provides students the same complete set of design, engineering, visualization, and simulation tools used by world-class product designers and manufacturers.
Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2013 Student Edition – Benefits:
- Gives students the tools to design, visualize, and simulate their coursework as they learn to predict how their designs will perform under real-world conditions.
- Features Autodesk Vault Basic software, which enables students to manage coursework and lab assignments in the same way they will be expected to manage their workflows in the industry.
- Provides educators and students with a comprehensive and flexible set of tools to extend collaboration within and across disciplines, bringing consistency to learning outcomes and educating students in the way the industry operates.
Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2013 Student Edition includes:
- AutoCAD 2013
- AutoCAD Electrical 2013
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2013
- Autodesk Alias Design 2013
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013
- Autodesk Mudbox 2013
- Autodesk Navisworks Simulate
- Autodesk Showcase
- Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Adviser Ultimate
- Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics
- Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2013
- Autodesk Vault Basic
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2013
Professional Power on a Student Budget
If you are like most design students, you are a relentless tinkerer and an insatiable innovator. Now you have the opportunity to take your incredible ideas even further with Autodesk suites—the fully functional commercial industry applications—at a deeply discounted price. With this offer, you can work with the tools the pros use, help prepare yourself for the next step on your career path, and become the designer you know you can be.
- Access to the same Autodesk suites used in industries such as architecture, engineering, and the digital arts
- Perpetual license with no expiration date
- Expanded usage rights that include your dorm, home, classroom, and lab
- Custom upgrade pricing for a professional license after graduation