Save big when you buy Corel Painter 12, Corel Draw X6 Graphics Suite and the Wacom Intuos5 Touch Pen Tablet Medium PTH650AC.
About Corel Painter 12:
Corel Painter 12 is the world's leading digital art software. Its combination of inventive drawing tools, Natural-Media brushes, image cloning capabilities and virtually unlimited customization options give you total freedom for creative expression. Internationally recognized for its RealBristle brushes, Painter offers the most realistic form of digital painting available in the digital art realm. And with the introduction of new Real Watercolor and Real Wet Oil brushes, plus exciting creative features exclusive to this version, Painter continues to change what's possible in art!
Corel Painter 12 is professional digital art software that is designed for artists by artists. Using tools that look and feel just like their real-life counterparts, students will thrive in this environment that encourages experimentation without involving time-consuming and expensive corrections. Exclusive to this latest version are new Real Watercolor, Real Wet Oil, Mirror painting and Kaleidoscope tools, among other new and significantly enhanced features. Painter is a proven asset and vital component for every art curriculum.
Designed for artists by artists, Corel Painter 12 opens up a world of creativity. With an impressive array of brushes, paper textures, paints, oils, watercolors and more, if you can dream it, you can create it in Painter! Thanks to extensive file support, you can also build upon projects you've started in other programs, making Painter a great complement to Adobe Photoshop. This latest version of the world's leading digital art software helps artists evolve their creative possibilities more than ever.
About Corel DRAW Graphics Suite X6:
Whether you’re an aspiring artist or an experienced designer, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 is your trusted graphic design software solution. With its content-rich environment and professional graphic design, photo-editing and website design software, you have everything you need to express your style and creativity with endless possibilities.
Quickly feel at home with built-in help, training videos and professionally designed templates. Then, create with confidence—everything from distinctive logos and signs to custom websites, web graphics, billboards, car wraps, flyers and more.
- CorelDRAW X6
- Intuitive vector illustration and page-layout application
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT X6
- Professional image-editing application
- Corel PowerTRACE X6
- Accurate bitmap-to-vector tracing tool
- Corel Website Creator X6
- Powerful do-it-yourself website design software
- Corel CAPTURE X6
- Simple one-click screen capture utility
- Corel CONNECT X6
- Instant content finder
- PhotoZoom Pro 2
- Convenient PHOTO-PAINT plug-in to enlarge digital images
- Interactive online collaboration tool
About Wacom Intuos5 Medium Touch Pen Tablet PTH650AC:
Designed to meet the high-performance demands of creative professionals, as well as photo, art, and design enthusiasts, Intuos5 touch combines Wacom’s finest pen tablet experience with multi-touch input in a single device.
Immerse yourself in a natural, intuitive workflow, as you alternate between using multi-finger touch to position and navigate your artwork, and the pressure sensitive pen to precisely sketch, paint, retouch, and edit your creative work. Intuos5 features Wacom’s best-in-class 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity and its innovative pen tip sensor, so you can capture even the most subtle nuances of pen pressure.
Wacom Intuos5 is equipped with many time saving productivity features, such as a four-function Touch Ring and ExpressKeys which can be customized for your favorite application-specific shortcuts and modifiers. The new, innovative Express View display provides an on screen-reminder of your ExpressKey settings, so that you can keep your eyes on your display and on your work. The pen tablet connects to your PC or Mac through a USB connection, or you can enable a wireless connection with the optional RF Wireless Accessory Kit (sold separately). Available in 3 different sizes (small, medium, and large), you can choose the professional pen tablet that is right for your screen size, working style, and desktop space.
The medium Intuos5 pen tablet is a versatile size and is the most popular choice among creative professionals. With 48.4 square inches of working area, this tablet provides ample workspace for the way that most tablet users like to work.
Wacom Intuos5 Touch Medium Pen Tablet – What’s Included:
- Intuos5 touch medium pen tablet
- Intuos5 Grip Pen
- Pen stand (pen nibs are stored inside)
- Ten replacement nibs (five standard nibs, one flex nib, one stroke nib, and three hard felt nibs)
- Pen nib removal tool
- 6.6ft (2.0m) USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation CD (includes tablet driver software and electronic user manual)
- Bundled software download key (this key allows original purchasers of Intuos5 pen tablets to download several valuable software applications that are included with purchase)
Wacom Intuos5 Touch Medium Pen Tablet – Key Features:
- Active Area Dimensions (W x D): 8.8" x 5.5" (223.52 mm x 139.7 mm)
- Tablet Dimensions (W x H x D): 15.0" x 9.9" x 0.5" (379.9 mm x 251.4 mm x 11.5 mm)
- Advanced Pen Technology: With 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity, Intuos5 gives you the creative power to dynamically adjust exposure, brush size, line weight, opacity, and more.
- Multi-Touch: Use standard Windows and Mac gestures, to pan, rotate and navigate your artwork. You can also customize gestures for application-specific modifiers and shortcuts.
- ExpressKeys: Set up your ExpressKeys to activate your own unique, time-saving shortcuts and modifiers in each of your applications.
- Express View Display: Stay completely focused on your creative work. Lightly rest your finger on a capacitive ExpressKey to display an on screen reminder of the key’s function.
- Multi-function Touch Ring: The finger-sensitive Touch Ring provides intuitive control of scrolling, brush size, canvas rotation and more.
- Designed for comfort: The reversible (ambidextrous) design of the Intuos5 features gently sloping tablet sides, a soft-touch finish, plenty of hand support, and an ergonomically contoured pen.
- Easy set-up: Intuos5 connects to your PC or Mac through a single USB connection.
- Wireless Kit: Convert your Intuos5 to RF wireless with the optional Wacom wireless accessory kit (sold separately)
- Intuos5 - Bonus Software: When you buy Intuos5, you'll gain access to the Intuos5 Bundled Software Download Program where,at no additional cost, you can choose to download several valuable creative applications.
- Download these robust creative applications:
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 10
- Autodesk SketchBook Express
- Smith Micro Anime Studio Debut
- NIK Software Color Efex Pro 4 Select Edition
- Corel Painter 12 (90-day trial version)
- Accessories: To complement your Intuos5, Wacom offers a variety of accessories (sold separately) including the Classic Pen, Art Pen, Pro Accessory Kit, soft carrying cases and more.
- Warranty: Two year manufacturer’s warranty