Customer Service & Returns
- All software prices indicated are in US Dollars.
- Availability of products subject to confirmation.
- PA residents are required to add sales tax @6%. TX residents are required to add sales tax @6.75%
- No sales tax on orders from other 48 states in the US.
- For orders shipped to Canada, Genesis Technologies Inc only charges customers for the price of the product plus shipping charges. Customers are directly responsible for any duties, taxes and brokerage charges.
- All orders will be processed and shipped within 48 hours of receipt of order with suitable academic ID and payment arrangements, subject to availability of stock.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. We do not charge a surcharge on Credit Card orders. Credit Cards will be charged only when material is shipped.
- We also accept pre-payment of orders by money-order, bank certified check, or personal check. Orders pre-paid by personal check will be shipped after clearance of checks.
- We accept institutional Purchase Orders, subject to approval.
- All prices exclude shipping charges. Please see Shipping Charges for details.
- All prices subject to change without notice.
- While we take every effort to maintain the accuracy of information at this web site, we are not responsible for any typographical or other errors that may inadvertenty appear.
Academic/ Non-Profit Eligibility Requirements
- Most software prices listed in our catalog are for eligible academic or non-profit customers. Please see the Eligibility Codes for each product listed on our catalog to identify academic, non-profit or non-restricted products. Proof of eligibility status is required on all orders for academic, or non-profit products.
- No proof of academic status required for non-restricted products.
- We accept and service orders for academically priced software from customers in the United States and Canada. While we do service international orders for customers in other countries, we are restricted from selling some software products overseas. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific queries to find out if we can ship a product to you at your location. Please make sure to tell us which product you are looking to order, and which country we will be shipping to.
Warranty & Returns Policy
- All products are brand new and come with full manufacturer's warranty.
- Genesis has a no-questions-asked 30 day refund policy on all computer software products that are returned in a sealed, shrinkwrapped package. Opened software cannot be accepted as returns. We do not charge a restocking fee on returns. However, shipping charges (to and fro), will be to the account of the customer on all returns.
- We accept returns on all computer hardware products that are found defective if returned to us within 14 days of the date of shipment of the material. We do not accept returns for stock balancing. Hardware returns will not be accepted after the 14 day period indicated above. Any returns within the 14 day period will receive a full refund -- we do not charge a restocking free. Shipping charges (to and fro), will be to the account of the customer on all returns.
- Please call to get a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number for any return. Any material returned without an RMA will not be accepted.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY IS MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES OR GUARANTIES. GENESIS TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions on these or any other Genesis Technologies Inc. policy, please email us at email@example.com