Alto STAGEDRIVE+ PC Controllable Speaker Management System
The STAGEDRIVE+ is a professional 1U rack-mountable speaker management controller that provides a 3-way stereo, 3, 4, 5, or 6-way mono crossover and distribution system with six outputs. The STAGEDRIVE+ incorporates top-notch components to deliver complete control over speaker setups of nearly any size and is a perfect match for Alto Professional's LINE ARRAY series of loudspeakers.
SEEING IS BELIEVING
What good is a great controller if you can't see what you're doing to adjust it in a darkened stage or booth? Fear not, as STAGEDRIVE+ has ample ways to put you in command of every aspect of the performance without fidgeting for a flashlight. STAGEDRIVE+ can be controlled via a PC or via MIDI remote control and comes with 10 factory presets and the ability for you to store up to 64 of your own custom user presets internally or 128 presets on a memory card so that speaker management for multiple gigs, venues and bands is never an issue. STAGEDRIVE+ provides crystal-clear monitoring of each channel thanks to easy-to-see LEDs for each channel, and a backlit LCD screen. Control is remarkably easy even in darkly-lit venues thanks to high-contrast buttons and a dimpled value/entry knob.
Bessel, Butterworth and Linkwitz/Riley crossover filters on the STAGEDRIVE+ deliver up to 48dB per octave filtering. Each monitoring channel includes a noise gate at the input stage and limiter at the output stage. A generous delay line per channel allows for precise delay-compensation for virtually any venue, and each input and output is equipped with parametric EQ so every nuance of each speaker can be managed effectively in one convenient place. STAGEDRIVE+ is incredibly easy to set up and even easier to monitor during performances, making it the perfect tool for any live sound engineer’s arsenal.
- Live sound systems
- DJ systems
- Touring rigs
- Arenas and stadiums
- Houses of worship
- Polarity reverse and 5° phase adjustment steps allows each output phase rotation up to 360° degrees
- Bessel, Butterworth and Linkwitz / Riley Crossover filters up to 48dB/oct
- A/D and D/A converters with 117dB dynamic range
- Each input and output includes parametric EQs
- Stereo digital input in AES/EBU format
- MIDI interface for the remote control
- Switching power supply
- Noise gate for each input and limiter for each output
- Delay lines up to 2621ms for each input and up to 291ms for each output
- 10 factory presets / 64 user presets / 128 card presets
- Memory card slot for storage of additional presets and transferring data
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 19in x 11.8in x 1.7in
- Weight: 18.8 lb