Corel VideoStudio Pro X5 - Powerful video-editing software with screen recording
Corel VideoStudio Pro X5 is an all-in-one video editor that brings together creative editing, advanced effects, screen recording, interactive web video and total disc authoring. Ultra-fast and packed with intuitive tools, it lets you create everything from family movies and slideshows, to fun stop motion animations, and screen recordings of presentations, tutorials and more. Get creative with advanced compositing and stellar creative effects. Tap into the full power of your multi-core processor with unprecedented speed. And share everywhere with native HTML5 video support, and enhanced DVD and Blu-ray authoring.
- Fast & easy HD video. Get started faster with Instant Projects and templates—and finish faster thanks to high-speed rendering and support for GPU and multi-core processing.
- Advanced visual effects. Be more creative with 21 multimedia editing tracks, support for multi-layer graphics and advanced drag-and-drop visual effects.
- Complete screen recording. Make a video featuring anything you do on your desktop, including slideshows, tutorials, product demos, game recordings, how-to videos and more.
- Innovative sharing. Create interactive online video and quickly burn pro-quality discs, complete with menus, titles and transitions.
Corel VideoStudio X5 – What's New:
- NEW! Screen recording. Create screen recordings for less than one-third of the cost of the leading screen recording software. Record slideshows, tutorials, product demonstrations, gameplay, how-to videos and more directly from your screen in one easy-capture interface.
- NEW! HTML5 support. Create interactive video with onscreen graphics, integrated hyperlinks and titles directly in VideoStudio Pro X5 thanks to built-in HTML5 support and HTML5 Instant Projects.
- Enhanced! Faster performance. Harness the full power of your PC with GPU and multi-core acceleration. VideoStudio Pro X5 runs more processes simultaneously for faster rendering than ever.
- NEW! Import multi-layer graphics. Support for Corel PaintShop Pro layers means you can now import individual layers of a multi-layer image file on to individual tracks, so you can layer clips to create effects that wow your audience.
- NEW! Template library. Drag a template directly from the library to the Timeline to jumpstart your production. Make your own templates, download them from the Corel Guide or from the free PhotoVideoLife.com community (English only).
- Enhanced! Workspace scalability. Now you can scale VideoStudio Pro X5 on the main screen. Undock, drag and place your interface any way you want.
- Enhanced! DVD authoring. Dramatic improvements in DVD and Blu-ray authoring in VideoStudio Pro X5 mean you can edit and create DVD subtitles to show or hide, burn from an ISO disc image and more.
- Enhanced! Download and trade templates, plus get free tutorials. Sign in to the enhanced Corel Guide to download movie templates, free tutorial content, graphics and much more. Plus, PhotoVideoLife.com offers a blog and free template trading, along with affordable premium templates and effects.
- Enhanced! Support for more cameras. VideoStudio Pro X5 works with your footage from a huge variety of cameras, from camcorders to mobile phones, to iPod and iPad, and advanced HD cameras. This version includes 3D camcorder support, along with support for Canon DSLRs that shoot stop motion. VideoStudio Pro X5 also supports the frame rates found in newer HD camcorders, so you can edit in 50 or 60fps mode, which is ideal for higher quality and slow motion effects in sports footage.
- NEW! 21 multimedia tracks. Make content-rich videos with 21 tracks for media, graphics and titles. Plus, use new Track Visibility controls to hide or show tracks when editing or outputting, which is especially useful for adding subtitles in multiple languages.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
- Intel Core Duo 1.83 GHz, AMD Dual-Core 2.0 GHz (multi-core processor recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or higher recommended)
- 128 MB VGA VRAM or higher (1 GB or higher recommended)
- 3 GB of free hard drive space
- Minimum display resolution: 1024 x 768
- Windows-compatible sound card
- Windows-compatible DVD-ROM drive for installation
- Recordable Blu-ray drive required for creating Blu-ray discs
- Internet connection required for online features and tutorial videos
- Internet connection may be required to verify the serial number during installation