Microsoft Office365 Home Premium – 1-Year Subscription License for 5 Computers
Your complete Office in the Cloud. Best for families that want Office and more on up to 5 PCs or Macs. The new Office combines the latest Office applications with offerings like Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.
Your personalized Office
- Sign in to your Office at home or away, on PC, Mac and other select devices.
- Your settings and documents roam with you. Switch between devices and pick up right where you left off.
- Store more in the cloud. With your extra 20 GB SkyDrive storage, your notes, photos, and files are always accessible.
Simplify how you share
- Connecting is easier than ever with shared calendars, real-time document editing, and calls around the world.
- Keep the family organized. Stay in sync with Outlook email, shared calendars, and task-list tools.
- Easily share notebooks and files. Send a link or use free Office Web Apps to view and edit them.
- Stay in touch. Call phones in 40+ countries with 60 minutes of Skype calls each month.
Turn ideas into beautiful documents
- Start with a template, then polish your work with expert tools.
- Work the way you want. Capture your ideas using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Work easily with media. Drag and drop images, videos, and online media into files, and pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
- Save time and stand out. Use a template from the Word or Excel Start screen, or one of the new wide-screen PowerPoint templates.
Microsoft Office365 Home Premium – Features:
- The latest Office applications. Always have the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Publisher, and Microsoft Access for your Mac or PC.
- Capture your ideas however you work best—using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Do more with your Word docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, and align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information.
- Create stunning presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- Outlook is now automatically connected to your Microsoft web mail account. Sync tasks and calendars with Outlook to put all your plans together.
- Work with pictures more easily in Publisher to add that eye-popping touch to your publications.
- Easily build a database app in Access and then use and share your app on the web.
- Office on more devices. Install Office applications on your PC, Mac, Windows tablet, and other select devices. Office supports PCs running Windows 7 or higher, and Macs with Mac OS X 10.6 or higher. Office Mobile supports Windows Phone devices running Windows Phone OS 7.5 and higher.
- Your Office away from home. Away from your PC? Office 365 Home Premium and Office 365 University subscribers can stream full versions of Office applications to any Internet-connected PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8 using Office on Demand.
- Free Office WebApps sync with your SkyDrive account, so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, photos and other files from any internet-connected device running a supported browser.
- +20 GB online storage with SkyDrive. Use your additional 20 GB online storage for documents, photos, and videos, so you can edit and share them from wherever you are.
- 60 Skype world minutes per month. Call phones in over 40 countries with 60 free Skype world minutes per month. Use Skype world minutes from any device where you have Skype installed, whether it’s your mobile phone, tablet, TV, or other device.
- Always up-to-date. Office 365 customers with active subscriptions are entitled to the newest versions of the Office applications whenever they are available. When we release a new version of Office, you will be notified that you have the option to update your software to the latest version.
- Computer and processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set (PC); Intel processor (Mac).
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit or Mac) /2 GB RAM (64-bit).
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space (PC); 2.5 GB HFS+ hard disk format (Mac).
- Display: 1024x576 or higher resolution monitor.
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later (PC); Mac OS X 10.6 or later (Mac).
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card with 1024 x 576 resolution.
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or later; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
- Other: Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Certain features require a Skype account.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity; www.office.com/products.
- Multi-touch features require Windows 7 and a touch-enabled device.