CINEMA 4D Prime R16 (Government) MacOS/ Windows
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Renowned for its ease of use, speed and professional results, CINEMA 4D Prime is an ideal choice for all graphic designers looking to add 3D to their toolset. CINEMA 4D Prime's intuitive interface is designed to ease you in to the powerful and exciting world of 3D graphics. With CINEMA 4D Prime you can start creating great-looking 3D images in no time. And the tutorials provided help you learn CINEMA 4D quickly and easily.
Adding CINEMA 4D Prime to your existing pipeline of 2D applications opens up a wealth of new design possibilities. For example: turn 2D artwork into 3D elements using import options such as Illustrator or EPS, or simply combine images or movies with 3D objects. CINEMA 4D Prime's powerful tools let you create images and animations for any industry. 3D logo, illustrations, buildings, space ships - whatever you want to create - you can rely on CINEMA 4D Prime. CINEMA 4D Prime lets you cost-effectively enter the world of 3D. And if you want more advanced tools, it's great to know that you can upgrade to any of the more powerful versions of CINEMA 4D.
- Windows 7 or 8 (64-bit only) on Intel or AMD processors with SSE3 support
- Mac OS X 10.7.5 or higher on 64-bit Intel-based Macs
- 4 GB available RAM, DVD ROM drive. A standard DVD installation can require up to 7 GB of hard drive space. The software must be registered for unrestricted use.
Operating systems supported by CINEMA 4D R16 and BodyPaint 3D R16
- Windows 8.1 64-bit (all versions)
- Windows 8 64-bit (all versions)
- Windows 7 64-bit (all versions)
- Window 2012 Server 64-bit
- Apple Mac OS X 10.7.5~(and higher)