Tag 2nd Grade Reading Center
Tag Grade Level Reading Center makes it easy to add grade appropriate, technology-based reading centers to the classroom. Each kit combines the skill-specific, research based book series with grade appropriate books chosen from a rich collection of classic titles and familiar character series. With over 100 multi-sensory, interactive books, the Tag School Reader brings books to life, creating individualized instruction that can help all students reach their potential.
- All kits model fluency, build vocabulary and help students meet some of their reading goals
- Activities formatted and based on proven learning patterns in ways students learn best
- Grade 2 Kit includes our transitional reader titles to help build fluency and comprehension
Included in the Tag 2nd Grade Reading Center:
- 4 Tag School Readers
- 4 Headphones
- 4 Tag Carrying Cases
- 1 Battery Charging Station
- 16 Rechargeable AAA Batteries
- 4 Copies of each of the following Transitional Reader Book Series Book Titles & Card sets: Why Rabbit's Nose Twitches, Arthur Writes a Story, Simon Ace Detective: Case of the Missing Mice, Simon Ace Detective: Case of the Missing Pail, Honey Saves the Day, Prince of the Air.
- 4 Copies of each of the following Classic & Familiar Character Book Series Book Titles: Ozzie and Mack, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, Miss Spider's Tea Party, Disney Fairies - Tinker Bell's Talent, Fly Guy, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, UP with Adventure, Spider-Man, Star Wars: Rescue in the Sky, Ben 10, SpongeBob SquarePants, Pirates! The Treasure of Turtle Island, Fancy Nancy Explorer Extraordinaire, Scooby Doo - Shiny Spooky Knights, Princess and Frog, Olivia, Bakugan - Finding Drago, Fancy Nancy at the Museum, Cars: Tractor Tipping.
- 4 Copies of each of the following Activity Card Sets: National Geographic: Land Animals, National Geographic: Bird and Sea Animals
Click here to download a product flyer