Makemusic Finale 2012 - Making Music Has Never Been Easier
MakeMusic's Finale 2012 is your go-to solution for all your music notation needs, whether you're a professional composer or a music educator. Finale has long been a leader in the field, and this latest version offers many enhancements that will help you improve the way you write, publish, and share music. An incredibly fluid workflow based on entering notes via any form imaginable - by mouse, computer keyboard, MIDI controller, microphone, even scanned-in sheet music - lets you work in whatever way you're most comfortable. The new ScoreManager makes creating, editing and altering your music easier than ever. You'll be amazed by the playback sound of the Garritan Personal Orchestra, now with over 400 sounds.
Manage your scores with ease
Making music is about creativity, not managing score and stave layout. Let Finale 2012 take care of the tedious score management with the new ScoreManager. ScoreManager knows what you want and how to implement it fast and easy. When you add a second violin part they are labeled I and II, but if you were to add a clarinet the are labeled 1 and 2, ScoreManager knows this and takes care of it for you. It will place new parts in their appropriate location in the score, and even take care of sound and MIDI setup for you. If you change flute part to a clarinet part, Finale 2012's ScoreManger will not only change the name and score placement, but it will also transpose it for you automatically. Spend more time composing and less time managing the score with MakeMusic's Finale 2012.
Share your music like never before
Whether sharing a composition with friends or sending out parts for the next gig or session, you'll love Finale 2012's new sharing options. Long known for its engraver-quality printing Finale makes it easier to share in today's digital world. Now you can send PDFs of your scores to anyone. Finale's PDF files support Unicode so you can use any text font you want, even foreign languages. You can also send audio of your scores in .MP3, .AIFF, or .WAV file formats. MakeMusic's Finale 2012 has added a new playback feature which ensures great playback on other machines too. When you send out a Finale file it looks for the sound libraries originally used in the file, and if they are not available on the new computer then it will look for the closest sounds available and use them automatically. In other words, Finale 2012 seeks out the best sounds to accurately represent your work as you intended it to be heard.
Educational materials built into Finale
Other expanded content includes a library of over 1000 classroom-ready music education worksheets designed for K-12 students. These worksheets include material that's appropriate for general music, theory, band, orchestra, and choir classes. For younger students, there's the updated Finale AlphaNotes font, which puts note names, solfege or even smiley faces into the note heads. You'll love the new colored notehead option, especially in elementary classrooms. Overall, MakeMusic Finale 2012 is loaded with new improvements that will benefit anyone using the program or the music composed in it.
Makemusic Finale 2012 – Features:
- New - Score Manager controls how staves look and sound
- New - Over 400 Garritan sounds
- New - Over 1,000 music education worksheets and 50,000 exercises
- New - Easier to share your creations than ever
- New - Import graphics into PDFs
- New - Updated Setup Wizerd
- New - Numerics and Finale Copyist Fonts
- New - Improved MIDI setup
- New - Unicode Text Support
- Setup Wizard instantly configures your score
- Enter music your way: MIDI keyboard, computer keyboard or mouse, MicNotator, or Scan existing sheet music
- Band-in-a-Box auto-harmonizing
- Exercise Wizard instantly generates practice pieces for your entire band, orchestra, or choir
- Video support for importing video and sending and displaying SMPTE
- Record or import an audio track for unprecedented realism
- More than 100 sounds from Tapspace Virtual Drumline
- Human Playback makes your music sound as if musicians are playing it
- Integrated Garritan Aria player
- Save audio files
- Create SmartMusic accompaniments
- Linked parts