Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Professional WINXP/VISTA/WIN7 (Non-Profit)
Visual Studio Professional 2013 is a professional-quality integrated development environment that simplifies the tasks of creating, debugging, and deploying applications for Windows, Windows Phone, Office, the web, and the cloud.
Visual Studio Professional 2013 can help you create applications that have innovative user experiences that delight your customers. The integrated environment makes complex tasks easier so that you can focus on achieving your goals. By using Visual Studio Professional 2013, you can deliver quality applications on Windows, Windows Phone, Office, the web, or the cloud.
Visual Studio 2013 Professional Features:
Develop across devices and the cloud
- Get enhanced tools for creating Windows Store applications. UI Responsiveness Analyzer and Energy Consumption profiler for XAML and HTML apps make better use of the devices they run on for longer and stable usage. Blend for XAML includes rulers and custom guides for precise pixel perfect interfaces.
The dev tools you need
- Use emerging web design patterns in one ASP.NET solution so you can develop applications that span the stack without managing different WebForms, MVC, and Web API projects. Use Browser Link to keep modern browsers in sync with the markup updates that you have made.
Simple, clean dev environment
- Get more insight into your code with Peek Definition to get the context of any line of code without having to leave the line of code. Keep in touch with your team and collaborate on projects with team members with Team Explorer in Visual Studio.
Create Windows Store apps
- Get updates to the tools, controls and templates, new Coded UI test support for XAML apps, UI Responsiveness Analyzer and Energy Consumption profiler for XAML & HTML apps, enhanced memory profiling tools for HTML apps, and improved integration with the Windows Store.
Develop for the business platforms your customers use
- Powerful development with Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office allows for new customized collaboration and productivity applications based on the tools already familiar to your end-users.
Visual Studio 2013 System Requirements:
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2
- 1.6 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
- 10 GB of available hard disk space
- 5400 RPM hard disk drive
- DirectX 9-capable video card that runs at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
- On Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2, KB2883200 (available through Windows Update) is required
- For Windows Phone development:
- Windows 8.1 (x64), Professional edition or higher
- Windows Phone emulator
- A processor that supports Second Level Address Translation (SLAT)
This version of Visual Studio works best with Internet Explorer 10 or higher. If Internet Explorer 10 is not installed on your computer, some features might not work as expected.
This product can only be ordered by Non-Profit Organizations that are eligble under IRS Section 501(c)3. Qualified customers must fax us a copy of their IRS 501(c)3 Certification Letter after placing their order. Orders will only be processed for shipping after receiving this documentation. This is a special license product, and does not include printed boxes and manuals. License is custom-created by Microsoft for the end-user -- so the order will take approximately 5 days to process. Customer will receive delivery of licenses electronically - including instructions for downloading installation software, and volume license serial numbers. As this product is a custom license, this product is not returnable.