Califone CardMaster Card Reader CAR2020
The CAR2020 Card Reader can enhance supplemental reading materials, speech- language therapies, foreign language and ELD/ ESL classes with a multisensory, kinesthetic approach to strengthening phonics, vocabulary and comprehension skills.
It can record up to a 12 seconds onto a dedicated teacher or student track for modelling exercises, or it can create a permanent record onto a blank magetic card to chart progress over time.
The Card Reader can enhance classroom curriculum, speech-language therapies, foreign language acquisition and ELD/ ESL applications. A permanent record of student / client's progress is made by recording onto a blank magnetic card or plugging a cassette recorder into the auxiliary output. A twelve second electronic memory also captures from the teacher and student tracks.
- Records spoken responses via built-in electret mic or mic input for tracking student progress
- 12 second Student/Teacher Track Electronic Memory
- Student and teacher track record with hidden teacher record interlock
- Rugged ABS plastic withstands the rigors of daily use
- Useful for ESL, speech language therapies, foreign language applications
- Replaces the 2020AV and 2010AV
- Detachable power adapter