Franklin Merriam-Webster Speaking School Dictionary MWS-1940 - Perfect your pronunciations.
The Speaking Merriam-Webster's School Dictionary advances learning to new levels by pronouncing hundreds of thousands of words and definitions. Help your students speak better, write smarter and spell correctly with this versatile resource.
Access hundreds of thousands of headwords, definitions, examples, and inflections from the Merriam-Webster's School Dictionary. You'll also have access to the 500,000 synonyms and antonyms of the expansive Franklin Thesaurus. Hear full pronunciations of all headwords and definitions. Enhance your education with Merriam-Webster's Guide to Punctuation & Style and their dictionaries of biographical and geographical names. With all this expertise at your student's disposal, getting good grades has never been easier.
Franklin Merriam-Webster Speaking School Dictionary MWS-1940 - Additional features:
- Speaks headwords in recorded human voice and reads full definitions
- Vocabulary building SAT word list
- Phonetic spell correction allows the spelling of words by the way they sound.
- Learn-A-Word displays a vocabulary word you need to know each time the device is turned on.
- Grammar Guide to review and learn the rules of grammar.
- Personal word list for saving study words and other words to remember.
- Ten fun games and other exercises to study words and build vocabulary.
- Calculator and metric/currency converters.