Specially designed for those with trouble seeing displays or using keyboards the Language Master Special Edition is a powerful and easy to use resource for the blind, those with visual or speech impairments, learning disabilities or dyslexia. Suitable for students of all ages, parents and teachers agree that this is a useful and powerful communication and learning tool.
With the Language Master SE, you will be able to:
- rapidly learn the keyboard layout and functions;
- automatically check and correct spellings, easily hear words said, read, and spelled aloud;
- instantly find definitions, synonyms, grammar help, and other reference information;
- conveniently save words and messages for study or play;
- communicate more freely by recording up to 26 personal messages for playback anytime;
- enjoy playing 10 educational word games.
This comprehensive linguistic reference tool features the world-renowned Merriam-Webster resources providing access to an impressive array of knowledge and information.
The package contains instructions, an audio cassette, a user�s manual and quick reference card. Also included are headphones, an AC adapter, stick-on locator dots, 4 AA batteries and more.