Califone Wireless PresentationPro Portable Audio System (PA319M)
Audio equipment needs to be rugged and dependable whether it’s used inside or outdoors, hooked up to a computer, projector, media player, or for straight forward voice amplification. This is especially true for presenters in school environments where students and teachers use the equipment for a variety of purposes. Schools and districts trust the PresentationPro for these very reasons.
The PA319M package includes a wireless PresentationPro, a wireless M319 Beltpack transmitter and a headset mic. The PresentationPro is designed for quick and easy set-up with a 16-channel wireless mic (handheld or hands-free with a beltpack transmitter) and two wired mics at the same time for multiple presenters. With an increasing number of schools installing projectors and interactive whiteboards into classrooms on a district-wide basis, there are connectors to simply plug in and go with high-quality sound which will engage all of your students.
And with an increasing number of audio-related technologies used in classrooms such as videos and podcasting, having a good speaker in the classroom is essential. The PresentationPro provide educators with high quality audio support, while seamlessly connecting to multimedia players, DVDs, and computers for enhanced visual and audio learning.
The PresentationPro is powerful enough so a single speaker can be used in each classroom, minimizing installation time and costs. It’s usedin classrooms, labs, cafeterias, auditoriums, meeting rooms, hotel & conference rooms, and outdoor events. Its flexibility and ability to stretch budgets are key factors behind the usefulness of the PA319. All Presentation Pros come with a remote volume & mute control.
PA319M Benefits and Highlights
- Lightweight with built-in handle for easy mobility
- 16-channel UHF selectability for wireless mic and can also be used in conjunction with any other Califone UHF PA system for large events by setting all speakers to the same frequency
- Green, red and amber LED lights on front give visual confirmation of power, signal and reception for the wireless mic
- Switchable power supply
- Separate bass, treble controls for quality sound
- Line output to additional speakers
- Aux in and line inputs connect with LCD projectors, multimedia players, computers and whiteboards Accepts XLR / 1/4” mic inputs with a single wireless mic for a total of three microphones working at the same time
- Now includes a mounting bracket (MB-350) for use on a tripod and wall mounting
- Magnetically shielded speaker
- Headset Mic included
- HBM319 Headset Mic
- M319 Transmitter