QuarkXPress 9.5 – XPerience Design
QuarkXPress 9.5 is design software that lets anyone create and publish rich, compelling materials for print, the Web, e-readers, tablets, and other digital media in one easy-to-use tool — no coding or programming required.
Whether you need to create traditional printed materials, Web sites with online publications, advertising, and interactivity — including video and audio content — along with a whole new category of design for e-readers, smartphones, and tablets such as the iPad — you can do it all with QuarkXPress.
QuarkXPress 9.5 makes it easy for any user to:
- Create design-rich print publications and marketing materials, then export print-ready PDFs for professional print output
- Turn your print materials into rich, interactive designs for the Web, e-readers, smartphones, and tablets — or design for digital media from scratch
- Learn just one tool to design for multiple media — so you’re more productive, faster
- Satisfy all of your cross-media publishing needs and open a world of new opportunities, for you, your organization, and your clients
Using QuarkXPress, you can:
Create Spectacular Print Design
QuarkXPress lets you turn your ideas into reality. It gives you precise control over text, images, shapes, color, and opacity, and it’s compatible with a broad range of file formats. No design is too simple or too complex — and no page layout software gives you more control over design and reliable output.
Easily Create Engaging Web Designs
Working in the same familiar and intuitive interface of QuarkXPress, you can create gorgeous Web pages, complete with hyperlinks, menus, forms, image maps, and rollovers; create animated SWF (Flash) files with moving objects, movies, windows, and more; and export HTML pages and Flash for publishing to the Web — without writing a single line of code.
Create and Control the Ultimate Mobile Experience on the iPad
QuarkXPress gives designers the power to create and control your own iPad app(s); convert print content to rich, interactive iPad content, or design for the iPad from scratch; design for both horizontal and vertical orientations; and publish to the Apple App Store and manage your apps, publications, and issues.
Design and Publish e-books
Publish and distribute full-color, interactive e-books through the Blio eReader — the most versatile e-reader on the market — and sell through the Blio online bookstore, powered by Baker & Taylor, the world’s largest distributor of physical and digital media; convert your QuarkXPress print layouts to well-structured, reflowable e-books; and export standards-compliant ePUB files ready for submission to online bookstores.
QuarkXPress 9.5 Academic Editions are for student, teacher and educational institution use only. Before the software can be installed, customers must obtain a serial number by submitting proof of eligibility for this program to Quark at http://www.myidentit-e.com/quark. If the customer cannot provide proof of eligibility, they will not be able to use this product. NOTE: It is your responsibility to ensure that you are eligible to buy and use this software before purchasing this product. Once opened, this product is non-returnable and non-refundable. If you have questions about eligibility, please call us at 800-433-6326 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Proof of Eligibility:
Each user must supply a unique email address associated with an educational entity (i.e., email@example.com)
You must provide a photocopy of a valid, current student ID that includes your name, a date, and a photo.
If you do not have such an ID, you must instead provide a photocopy of a valid photo ID and one of the following items:
- Official, current nonphoto student ID with name and date
- Official, current school transcript indicating name of school and student
- Official, current school tuition bill indicating name of school and student
- Other official dated proof of enrollment
- Students who are under 18 and do not have a valid photo ID may provide an official letter from their eligible educational institution stating their name and current enrollment status.
For Faculty & Staff:
- A school photo identification card that includes school name, your name, a photo and a current date.
- If you do not have such an ID, you must instead provide a photo identification card, drivers license, or other official photo identification, and any one of the following items -
- Official, paycheck stub with current date and name of school and employee - Official, current certificate of employment with current date bearing entity’s logo or seal