Yamaha DGX650WH 88-Key Digital Piano
The DGX-650 is Yamaha’s newest ensemble digital piano to feature a variety of interactive features that make learning, playing and sharing music fun for everyone. Acoustic piano touch and tone come first via the Graded Hammer Standard action and PureCF sampling, which includes recordings of a Yamaha concert grand piano.
But when learning to play your favorite songs, why stop at the piano features? The XG sound set lets aspiring pianists play along with professionally-arranged recordings of songs made famous by artists like Coldplay, Elton John, Adele and more. The optional You Are the Artist Series combines best-selling Hal Leonard song books with play-along XG song files for the DGX-650.
And finally, when you’re ready to share your musical achievements, the new USB Audio Recorder creates a CD-quality audio file on any USB device.
DGX650WH 88-Key Digital Piano Features:
- PureCF-sampled piano: PureCF sampling starts with a meticulous recording of Yamaha's acclaimed CFIIIS 9' concert grand piano. This recording contains a number of dynamic levels from pianissimo to fortissimo, so you can experience the delicate touch of a soft passage or the pure power of two-handed chords.
- Damper Resonance DSP: Damper Resonance digitally reproduces the sympathetic interaction between strings on acoustic pianos. When the damper pedal is used in a performance, the harmonics of other strings wash over the notes you play until the pedal is released.
- 88-note, weighted GHS action: A weighted action with heavier touch in the low end and lighter touch in the high end, just like the hammers inside an acoustic piano. Great for the aspiring pianist, practicing on the GHS action builds the proper finger technique for when the time comes to perform on an acoustic piano.
- XG-optimized for You Are The Artist song books: Professionally-arranged, play-along XG song files from Yamaha MusicSoft are matched with best-selling song books from Hal Leonard. Learn to play songs made famous by artists like Elton John, Coldplay, Adele and more with the DGX-650 as your backing band.
- USB Audio (WAV) Recording/Playback: Record performances or MIDI songs as uncompressed, CD-quality audio to a USB flash drive using the USB Audio Recorder. From there, copy to your computer to make CDs, share over the internet or transfer to your portable music player. You can also playback uncompressed WAV files stored on a USB flash drive.
- Smart Chord: Smart Chord makes you sound like a pro, even if you're just learning how to play. With a single finger on your left hand, Smart Chord will create entire chords from simple Pop triads to complex jazz 7th and 9th chords. Accompaniment Styles create the rest of your virtual band so you can get straight to playing music.
- Style Recommender: Style Recommender suggests a list of suitable Styles based on your playing. Play in a piano part, drum part or just tap a simple rhythm and Style Recommender will create a list of appropriate Styles based on what you played.
- AUX line input: Connect any device with an audio output and hear it through the DGX-650's built-in speakers. Listen to music from your mobile device, hook up another keyboard or even a mixer and jam with friends. The DGX-650 makes a great speaker system for virtually any sound source.
- 128-note polyphony: Provides enough horsepower for dropout-free performances even while layering two Voices and playing two-handed, sustained chords with heavy pedaling. So as you become a more advanced player, your digital piano can respond to your skill level.
DGX650WH 88-Key Digital Piano Specifications:
- Width: 1,397mm (55") / withkeyboard stand: 1,399mm (55-1/16")
- Height: 146mm(5-3/4") / with keyboard stand: 761mm (29-15/16")
- Depth: 445mm (17-1/2") / with keyboard stand: 445mm (17-1/2")
- Weight: 22.5kg (49lbs. 10oz.) / with keyboard stand: 29.5kg (65lbs. 1oz.)
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type: Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) Keyboard
- TouchResponse: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Other Controllers: Pitch Bend Yes
- Type: Full Dot LCD
- Size: 320 x 240 dots
- Color: Monochrome
- Contrast: Yes
- Score DisplayFunction: Yes
- Lyrics DisplayFunction: Yes
- Language: English
- Panel Language: English