The Yamaha PX3 Dual-Channel Power Amplifier delivers 300W at 8 Ohms in a lightweight chassis and is suitable for a wide variety of sound-reinforcement applications. Part of the company's PX Series of power amplifiers, it features a Class-D engine with a single custom LSI chip, and uses PLL technology for higher efficiency and lower noise. The Power-Boost mode combines the power output from two channels into one, achieving significantly higher single-channel power levels (the number of channels available is then halved).
The on-board DSP functions include a PEQ, a delay, a crossover, and a limiter. They also allow for detailed configuration of parameters such as input & output routing, input sensitivity, amp gain, and speaker impedance. The D-Control multi-band dynamic processor delivers a clear and consistent sound at any output level by shaping the frequency response of each speaker for either front-of-house or monitor configurations.
The Configuration Wizard helps save time during setup by assigning optimized speaker settings that match your system configuration. It can be used in basic mode for quick setup or advanced mode for more precise control over DSP parameters. You can store up to eight presets, which can be saved to a USB drive for use with other amplifiers and setups.
For secure operation, the panel-locking function ensures that your settings remain safe. With its sturdy frame and carrying handle, the Yamaha PX3 Dual-Channel Power Amplifier is built to withstand extended road use.
Yamaha PX3 Dual-Channel Power Amplifier – Features:
- Class-D amplifier engine with single custom LSI chip and PLL technology
- Power Boost Mode combines the power output from two channels into one
- Configuration Wizard allows for configuration of the system by assigning optimized speaker settings which can be saved as presets
- Digital routing of inputs & output (dual, parallel, single & SUM)
- DSP functions include PEQ, crossover, filters, delay & limiter, accessed via an LCD display
- D-Contour multi-band dynamic processing shapes the frequency response of speakers for specific applications
- Basic mode for quick setup and Advanced mode for more precise control
- Flexible connectivity with XLR & 1/4" TRS inputs and binding post, SpeakON & 1/4" TS outputs
- Presets can be saved to USB drive for use with other amplifiers and setups
- Panel-locking function to keep settings safe
- Two 16-step variable-speed fans
- Lightweight chassis