Own a collector's collection of Fender dream machines - the sounds of your favorite (and sometimes legendary) players, together all in one spot with IK Multimedia AmbliTube Fender (Download). With AmpliTube Fender, you have an impressive list of Guitar and Bass tones for your computer.
AmpliTube Fender is the first and only official guitar/bass Amp and FX software suite made by IK Multimedia and legendary music icon Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. IK worked hand-in-hand with the engineers, sound gurus, and management at Fender to bring the sounds of Fender's dream tone machines to your desktop/DAW.
With a collection of 49 pieces of gear collected from the most sought after classic and modern Fender amps (including the '65 Twin Reverb, '57 Deluxe, '59 Bassman LTD, '64 Vibroverb Custom, Super-Sonic, Metalhead, and many more), cabinets, stomp boxes, and rack effects, AmpliTube Fender sets a new standard for software amplifiers.
At its core, AmpliTube Fender is all about Certified Fender Tone. IK Multimedia worked with the engineers and directors at Fender to ensure that the sound you get from the digital models is virtually identical to the sound you'd get from the hardware components. IK meticulously recreated every sonic nuance and detail inherent in the amps, cabs, pedals, and rack gear. In AmpliTube Fender, you get 12 amps, 9 pedals, 12 cabinets, 7 rack effects, and 9 mics. The amps have been studied, analyzed, and reproduced with great attention to detail - from the true potentiometer curves to the characteristic amp behavior at all sound levels. Each amp sports its unique on-board reverb model that has been modeled separately in order to closely mirror how the original corresponding amp sounds.
IK’s exclusive technologies like DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) have been used extensively to achieve sonic results in realism of guitar and bass gear models. And to accurately emulate the sonic characteristics of the Fender Vibratone, IK developed a unique technology - VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) that is able to physically emulate the real sound of a rotary speaker in software.
The software engineers of IK Multimedia wanted to add more punch to the way their rotary speaker emulator was performing. So they came up with a new way to nail the Doppler Effect while preserving all the tonal characteristics of the source. IK created what's called Volumetric Response Modeling.
AmpliTube Fender gives you a great tone when used with Fender guitars and basses. So, plug in your Stratocaster, Telecaster, Precision Bass, etc., and you will love the effect.
IK Multimedia AmbliTube Fender (Download) – Features:
- Standalone and plug-in software for Mac/PC
- 12 of the most influential guitar amps of all time
- 12 original matching cabinets
- 9 microphones
- 9 signature classic stomp effects
- 7 rack effects
- Great Tonal Flexibility: Mix and match amps, cabinets, mics, and more
- Sound certified and approved by the tone gurus at Fender
- 5 Separate Modules: Tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, Amp head, Cabinet+Mic, and Rack Effects
- 2 fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects
- Standalone and VST/AU/RTAS plug-in
- Can be controlled live with StealthPedal, StealthBoard, and/or any traditional MIDI controller
- Industry-standard sound with DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM (Volumetric Response modeling) technologies offer a realistic emulation of real world gear and great sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals, and more
- Massive database of presets with multiple guitar and bass oriented tags and keywords, advanced search function, rig visualization, and more, plus free online sharing service for user presets called Preset XChange
- Perfect integration with IK's range of audio interfaces and controllers such as StealthPlug, SteathPedal, StealthBoard, and StompIO allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 4-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW with the convenience of AmpliTube's quality audio processing
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch - the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
- Mac (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows (32 and 64 bit) Minimal: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 1 GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit)