Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Makemusic Finale 25 - Share your music with the world. Capture musical inspiration. Engrave a beautiful score. Share your artistic vision with others. Just as every musician is unique, so are the reasons each uses music notation software.
Today's Finale supports you, making it easy to create whatever you can imagine AND to work in the order and manner that best support your creativity. No matter where your inspiration leads you, from a simple lead sheet or student worksheet, to orchestrating for Hollywood or preparing your Broadway score, choose the solution that supports your vision.
Whatever music you imagine, the new Finale can bring it to life, more quickly and easily than ever before. Now a full 64-bit application, the new Finale includes many under-the-hood enhancements resulting in improved performance. But that's only half of the equation. While Finale has always been recognized as the software that can create ANYTHING, the new Finale also streamlines your workflow so that you can create in a more intuitive and efficient manner. Plus there are new ways to sync with other apps, new sounds, and better ways to share your music with others.
Take control of your music, your creative process, and your legacy.
Create your way with Makemusic Finale 25
- Focus on your art, not the details. When inspiration strikes, Finale takes care of the details so you can focus on your music. Capture ideas as fast as you can - with no obstacles to slow you down.
- Your music, your way. In an instant you can move measures, change keys, or perform dozens of edits to capture, arrange, perfect, and print anything you can imagine. Finale even offers creative and editorial input, from automatically adding a drum groove to indicating when when notes have been written out of an instrument's range.
- Enter notes your way. The choice is yours. Play in your notes with a MIDI keyboard, mouse, or computer keyboard. You can also import a wide variety of file types, including MIDI and MusicXML.
Listen as you create your music.
- Your music sounds better with Human Playback. Whether you enter your notes with a MIDI keyboard or a mouse, Finale's exclusive Human Playback ensures that your music plays back with all the feeling, phrasing, and nuance of a live performance.
Score high marks.
- Print it out. Finale makes it easy to achieve printed perfection. Whether you're creating a lead sheet for a folk song or pushing the boundaries of music notation, Finale lets you achieve anything you can imagine.
- Publish perfect scores. Personalize your music to fit your style. From music fonts to chord symbols, from time signatures to music spacing, from lyrics to percussion notation, how your music appears is up to you. Simply choose a Document Style from Finale's Setup Wizard, and Finale handles all the details. However, should you choose to customize ANY aspect of your music, Finale lets you do that too. Your music is as unique as you are. Now it can look as unique as it sounds. Only Finale provides you with the flexibility to create anything you can imagine.
- SmartMusic integration, a Finale exclusive. Instantly save your Finale creations as SmartMusic solo or ensemble accompaniments. Assign the piece to your students, assess their performance, and then celebrate their success.
- Creative resources. Finale provides hundreds of customizable music education worksheets. Quickly produce flashcards, puzzles, and exercises for classes in general music, theory and ear training, composition, arranging, and jazz improvisation.
More ways to share your music.
- Music is a universal language. How you choose to communicate is up to you. When you're ready to share your music with the world, Finale provides you with more options than any other notation software.
- Share your music. You can always print your music and pass it out. No matter how you want to share, Finale has you covered.
- Audio files (including .MP3, .WAV, and .AIFF)
- MusicXML and MIDI files
- PDF files - from entire pieces to small excerpts
- Finale files that can be shared with users of the entire Finale family of products: Finale PrintMusic, Finale SongWriter, and the free Finale NotePad
- Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit required)
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor or AMD Athlon processor (Intel i3 or AMD Athlon II X2 and above recommended)
- 600MB hard drive space required for software
- OS X 10.10/10.11
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor or better (Intel i3 processor and above recommended)
- 700MB hard drive space required for software
- USB Port
- 800X600 minimum monitor resolution (1366 x 768 and above recommended)
- Minimum 2 GB of RAM, 4 GB and above recommended
- An additional 2GB hard drive space is required for Garritan sounds
- Internet connection for download version, updates, and help resources