Mix and master with the full power of IK Multimedia T-RackS MAX (Download).
Powerful processing and effortless mixing and mastering are just a click away. The T-RackS MAX bundle for Mac/PC gives you the keys to your very own professional mixing and mastering studio complete with 33 T-RackS high-end audio processor modules that range from compressors to limiters, equalizers to channel strips and more. All of the gear has been modeled after some of the most desirable production equipment of all time.
Taken as a whole it's a must-have set of sonic tools for sculpting individual tracks and full mixes for the discerning producer, engineer or musician. The T-RackS MAX bundle is the most comprehensive collection of processors from the popular, best-selling mixing and mastering plug-in suite - and best of all, it offers its amazing assortment at a price that's a full 83% off what it would cost to acquire all of its pieces individually.
T-RackS MAX gives you all the processors included in T-RackS Grand plus all the individual gear models available in T-RackS Custom Shop (as of February 2016). Its 33 included processors spread from contemporary classics like our multiband Quad compressor series and near-invisible Stealth Limiter to timeless favorites like the Vintage Tube Compressor and EQ P50 series. Each one has been faithfully recreated digitally so that its controls work just like they do in real life. No matter your mixing and mastering needs, T-RackS MAX's complete selection of processors are ready to help you get professional results quickly and easily.
Realism, sonic efficiency and professional results - T-RackS MAX's processors have everything you need to mix and master at your best. Each model features a realistic interface that has all the familiarity and ease-of-use you'd find on the original pieces of gear (if you can find them) used in the world's top pro recording and mastering studios.
Each module can be used on its own or inside the T-RackS gear chain for the utmost in flexibility. An in addition to its vast collection of processors, you also get the T-RackS Metering suite, which features a variety of useful meters including peak and RMS, a spectrum analyzer and more. It can be opened inside the T-RackS plug-in or as an individual plug-in inside your DAW host.
IK Multimedia T-RackS MAX (Download) - Features:
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X, and Windows
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX, and Audio Units
- ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible (standalone only)
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain - run up to 12 parallel / series processors
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Module and Global presets
- Multiple curves Fade In and Out (standalone only)
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats (Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3), sampling rates and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit depth converters
- Single or Multiple audio files processing (standalone only)
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Stealth Limiter
- EQ PA
- EQ PB
- EQ PG
- EQ 73
- EQ 81
- Master EQ 432
- Precision Comp/Limiter
- Bus Compressor
- White Channel
- British Channel
- Black 76 Limiting Amplifier
- White 2A Leveling Amplifier
- Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter Model 670
- Tape Echo
- Mic Room
- Quad Comp Multi-band Compressor
- Quad Limiter Multi-band Limiter
- Quad Image Multi-band Image Processor
- De-Esser Multi-band de-esser
- Vintage Tube Program Equalizer
- Opto Compressor
- Multi-algorithm Brickwall Limiter
- Linear Phase Equalizer
- Classic T-RackS Compressor
- Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter
- Classic T-RackS Clipper
- Classic T-RackS Equalizer
- CSR Hall Reverb
- CSR Plate Reverb
- CSR Room Reverb
Mac (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
Windows (32 and 64 bit)
- Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).