VEGAS Pro 14 Edit provides the core functionality that you need to power through your video production. High-resolution formats, comprehensive hardware support and countless advanced tools make this the most intuitive NLE software on the market.
Designed for creative professionals
Whether you cut your teeth on digital media, are a traditional journalist, or sit at the helm of an ambitious post-production project, VEGAS Pro 14 Edit offers the right tools for every situation. With professional multicamera editing, hover scrub for quick rough cuts and impressive video effects, you have everything you need to create top-notch productions.
VEGAS Pro 14 Edit greatly accelerates video production. The ingenious combination of intuitive drag & drop operation, 4K workflows and highly intelligent tools that are equally perfect for quick rough cuts and glossy production offers endless possibilities. Experience a completely new type of creative freedom.
Complete audio editing
With VEGAS Pro 14 Edit, you're fully equipped with the various functions of a Digital Audio Workstation, even without access to a professional audio studio. Mix sound effects, soundtracks and original sound using powerful tools on as many tracks as you like. Start mixing in 5.1 Surround with keyframes, surround panning and audio effects on the master bus.
Export options in VEGAS Pro 14 Edit are in perfect harmony with the digital world. Create video files in any format, in up to 4K resolution. Render AVC/MP4 videos ready for streaming.
Hover scrub technology
Quickly scrub through footage in the Trimmer window and add In and Out points on the fly. This enables you to quickly identify just the important portion of your video clip and then add it to your timeline.
Upscale HD footage for use in 4K and UHD projects
Achieve breathtaking quality in every project. Smart Upscaling technology gives you the power to use your archived HD footage in your 4K productions.
RED camera support
Quickly and easily import and edit recordings made with the latest RED digital cameras into VEGAS Pro 14.
Up to 40x video velocity
Create extreme fast motion effects with the new higher velocity limit. Combine with the event playback rate for a maximum clip velocity of 40 times normal speed.
Define the focal point of your video regardless of what was originally framed in camera. Use keyframing techniques to create exact zooms in post production that your videographer didn't shoot in the field. And maintain exception video quality while you do it.
Smart Adaptive Deinterlacing
Transform even the fastest paced deinterlaced material to modern progressive footage with stunning quality and clarity.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz (multicore or multiprocessor recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: 500 MB hard drive space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Graphics card: Supported NVIDIA, AMD/ATI or Intel GPU with at least 512 MB of memory (1 GB recommended for 4K and GPU-accelerated video processing)
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration.