Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Experience a completely new type of creative freedom with VEGAS Pro 14 Suite. The latest version combines intuitive workflows with high-quality plug-ins developed especially for the needs of visually demanding creative editors and professional post-productions. Realize all your projects in brilliant quality – without video format, hardware connectivity or 4K limitations.
Sharp images and crystal clear sound: VEGAS Pro 14 Suite supports the latest technologies such as S-Log gamma curve encoding. Additional functions like XAVC support and smart proxy workflows make VEGAS Pro 14 Suite a highly efficient tool for video postproduction.
Endless design options
Optimize your footage easily and with full control thanks to effect masks, stereoscopic 3D adjustment and multi-camera editing. Remarkable plug-ins for motion tracking, 3D design and compositing offer support for your most demanding projects.
Included Boris Continuum Units
Extraordinary movies need extraordinary tools: VEGAS Pro 14 Suite comes with 3 exclusive Boris Continuum Units from Boris FX.
- For top precision during motion tracking. The Boris Continuum Unit - Match Move enables direct import and work with files from the multiple award winning tracking solution mocha. News editors and reporters use this tool for pixelating faces in video reports. Creative editors can use it to combine various moving images in one screen.
- For extraordinary 3D designs. The 3D Objects Continuum Unit by Boris FX enables precise integration of EPS files as well as creative implementation of 3D objects. Distort, change or split various layers in three dimensional space.
- For impressive compositing: Chroma Keying. Experience legendary post-production compositing with the Key and Blend Continuum Unit from Boris FX. This high-end plug-in offers over 20 different filters and more than 200 presets for creative work with blue and green screen material.
In sharp focus: proDAD Mercalli V4
With the latest plug-in version, you can rescue material even with strong shaking or vibrations. The video stabilization optimizes individual CMOS errors such as Jello, Wobble, Skew and Distortions – as well as various combinations of these. Thanks to the wider angle, this powerful engine is vastly superior to internal camera solutions in many ways.
NewBlueFX Titler Pro 3 for brilliant text and title design
Create dynamic titles and text dissolves with the help of more than 40 templates or work completely from scratch. Import PSD files and bring titles to life as 2D and 3D animations. Make a statement with VEGAS Pro 14 Suite.
The right atmosphere: NewBlueFX Looks
For the right mood in every image. With video effects such as Film Color, Color Fixer Pro, Gradient Tint, Spotlight and Glow Pro from NewBlueFX give your recordings that special look.
Comprehensive DVD design and authoring
Finalize your projects with VEGAS DVD Architect: Thanks to convincing layouts and impressive designs, you can create professional menus for DVD and Blu-ray Discs. Import your own graphics from Photoshop for customized backgrounds, buttons and overlays. Define individual chapters of your movie by simply setting markers. Finally, take full control of the encoder settings.
Hover scrub technology
Quickly scrub through footage in the Trimmer window and add In and Out points on the fly. This enables you to quickly identify just the important portion of your video clip and then add it to your timeline.
Upscale HD footage for use in 4K and UHD projects
Achieve breathtaking quality in every project. Smart Upscaling technology gives you the power to use your archived HD footage in your 4K productions.
RED camera support
Quickly and easily import and edit recordings made with the latest RED digital cameras into VEGAS Pro 14.
Up to 40x video velocity
Create extreme fast motion effects with the new higher velocity limit. Combine with the event playback rate for a maximum clip velocity of 40 times normal speed.
Define the focal point of your video regardless of what was originally framed in camera. Use keyframing techniques to create exact zooms in post production that your videographer didn't shoot in the field. And maintain exception video quality while you do it.
Smart Adaptive Deinterlacing
Transform even the fastest paced deinterlaced material to modern progressive footage with stunning quality and clarity.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz (multicore or multiprocessor recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: 500 MB hard drive space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Graphics card: Supported NVIDIA, AMD/ATI or Intel GPU with at least 512 MB of memory (1 GB recommended for 4K and GPU-accelerated video processing)
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration.