Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
MAGIX Video Pro X is the perfect editing software for intuitive and powerful video production. This multi-award-winning video editing suite is geared towards the unique requirements of ambitious and professional users, and offers an unrivaled range of powerful post-production tools.
What's new in Video Pro X?
Automatically match the appearance of various scenes to each other or use impressive color filters from the effects specialists at NewBlueFX. Video Pro X also supports OpenFX plug-ins. All this and many other features wait for you in the new version.
Professional image and sound
Access detailed editing options, outstanding performance and cinematic effects in top image and sound quality.
- Video production. Choose from a wide range of tools to perfect your footage, such as GPU-optimized video effects, precise measurement instruments and multicam editing.
- Audio editing. A real-time audio mixer, keyframe control and sample-precise editor as well as a ton of broadcast-quality effects provide everything you need for optimizing sound.
- Extras. Access all the extras — such as plug-in package NewBlue Looks, which includes impressive color filters and effect transitions, or proDAD Mercalli V2 for perfect image stabilization.
The most important features:
- Professional format support (ProRes, AVC-Intra etc.)
- Scalable proxy editing for smooth editing of 4K videos
- Primary and secondary 3-way color correction
- Multicam editing on up to nine tracks simultaneously
- Comprehensive action cam support
- Surround sound editing in broadcast quality
- Hardware-based decoding for HD and UHD (H.264, H.265)
- NewBlue Looks: Top quality color filters for unforgettable films
New in Magix Video Pro X:
- Shot match. Transfer the visual characteristics of one video to another. The program matches the colors and tonal values of two separate videos fully automatically.
- Modern title templates. The over 250 brand new title templates have been completely redesigned and feature a modern look and structure.
- HEVC/H.265 decoding. Video Pro X is the world's first video editing program to support Intel HEVC/H.265 with ultra-fast hardware acceleration.
- Advanced exposure features. Detailed color and tonal value correction enables you to edit luminance and individual RGB channels precisely with Bézier curves. Contrasts can be modified with non-linear editing and flat or log profiles can be used manually to achieve the final look for your video. Also, you can correct depth, mids and highs simultaneously.
- NewBlue Looks
- Film Color: Modify color and light to give your film a classic look.
- Color Fixer Pro: Adjust the color balance, saturation and brightness of images.
- Gradient Tint: Intensify image colors using a wide range of filters.
- Spotlight: Set an area of an image under a spotlight.
- Glow Pro: Create a warm light by adding highlights to the original image.
- 4K/Section animation. Use 4K material to create sections and image details in lower-resolution footage.
- 360 degree camera editing. Video Pro X provides a wide range of options for editing footage from the latest 360 degree cameras.
- OpenFX support. You can now use OpenFX standard plug-ins as a video effect from directly within the Mediapool.
- Native ProRes support. The latest version includes native support for Apple ProRes video codecs.
- Online tutorial videos. The free tutorial videos from MAGIX provide you with an initial look at various MAGIX programs. You'll learn quickly and easily how to use the most important features in order to bring your own projects to life.
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Dual core processor with 2.4 GHz
- RAM Minimum 2 GB
- Graphics card Minimum screen resolution 1280 x 1024
- Hard drive space 2 GB for minimum installation
- Sound card
- Optical drive DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)