Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Academic Edition is for sale to students, teachers and schools.
Make amazing videos and screen recordings with Techsmith Camtasia - the best all-in-one video editor and screen recorder.
Everything you need for stunning video. Simply bring in your footage or record a video of your screen, then use the simple editor in Camtasia to create a high-quality video.
- Choose your footage. Create a great looking video, even if you’ve never made one before. Camtasia makes it easy to record your screen or import your own camera footage.
- Make your edits. Edit videos in no-time. Our drag-and-drop video editor lets you easily add professional-quality titles, animations, music, transitions, and more.
- Create your video. Anyone can make an engaging video with Camtasia. You don't have to spend thousands of dollars to outsource your videos or spend months learning a complicated system.
Quickly create eye-catching videos
- Stunning video effects. Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop editing. What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Exceptional performance. Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
Create training materials, educational content, product overviews, marketing videos, and more with hundreds of handpicked video elements.
- Animated backgrounds. You’ll have access to a variety of backgrounds that grab attention right from the start.
- Music tracks. Use music to set the mood of your video. All tracks are royalty free and safe to use on YouTube and Vimeo.
- Icons. Choose from hundreds of icons, or bring in your own straight from your computer.
- Motion graphics. Get lower thirds, intro slides, and more so you can start quickly and look great.
Techsmith Camtasia – Key Features:
- Screen Recorder. Record any part of your screen, down to the pixel.
- Webcam. Webcam lets you add a personal touch to your video.
- Media. Import images, audio, and video up to 4K resolution.
- Multi-Track Timeline. Build your videos quickly with multiple tracks for images, video, text, and audio.
- Annotations. Arrows, callouts, shapes, and more help you get your point across.
- Transitions. Add an intro/outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, shape, or text.
- Animations. Zoom, pan, or create your own custom motion effects.
- Voice Narration. A great way to add context to what you’re showing.
- Audio Effects. Add audio effects to recordings, music, or narration to enhance your video.
- Visual Effects. Adjust colors, add a drop shadow, change the clip speed, and more.
- Interactivity. Add quizzes to see who is watching your videos, and how much they've viewed.
- Green Screen. Put yourself in your video making it appear like you're right in the action.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (Required: 64 Bit versions only)
- 2.0 GHz CPU with dual-core processor minimum (Recommended: Quad-core i5 processor or better)
- 4 GB RAM minimum (Recommended: 8 GB or more)
- 2 GB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Display dimensions of 1024x768 or greater
- Microsoft .NET 4.6.0 or later version (included)
- Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers (Recommended)
- Mac computer with an Intel processor (Recommended: Dual core 2.0GHz or faster)
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later Quartz Extreme support (rendering is not supported on external USB monitors)
- 2GB of RAM (Recommended: 4GB of RAM or greater)
- 4GB of available disk space (minimum)
- QuickTime X or later
- Playback using the Smart Player is supported on Internet Explorer 11+, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari 9+, iOS 9+, Android 4+ (Latest Chrome required)