Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Upgrade License for customers who own a previous version of Techsmith Camtasia
Save a bundle by purchasing Techsmith Camtasia Studio and Techsmith Snagit together.
Make amazing videos and screen recordings with Techsmith Camtasia - the best all-in-one video editor and screen recorder.
Everything you need for stunning video. Simply bring in your footage or record a video of your screen, then use the simple editor in Camtasia to create a high-quality video.
- Choose your footage. Create a great looking video, even if you’ve never made one before. Camtasia makes it easy to record your screen or import your own camera footage.
- Make your edits. Edit videos in no-time. Our drag-and-drop video editor lets you easily add professional-quality titles, animations, music, transitions, and more.
- Create your video. Anyone can make an engaging video with Camtasia. You don't have to spend thousands of dollars to outsource your videos or spend months learning a complicated system.
Quickly create eye-catching videos
- Stunning video effects. Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop editing. What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Exceptional performance. Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
Create training materials, educational content, product overviews, marketing videos, and more with hundreds of handpicked video elements.
- Animated backgrounds. You’ll have access to a variety of backgrounds that grab attention right from the start.
- Music tracks. Use music to set the mood of your video. All tracks are royalty free and safe to use on YouTube and Vimeo.
- Icons. Choose from hundreds of icons, or bring in your own straight from your computer.
- Motion graphics. Get lower thirds, intro slides, and more so you can start quickly and look great.
Techsmith Camtasia – Key Features:
- Screen Recorder. Record any part of your screen, down to the pixel.
- Webcam. Webcam lets you add a personal touch to your video.
- Media. Import images, audio, and video up to 4K resolution.
- Multi-Track Timeline. Build your videos quickly with multiple tracks for images, video, text, and audio.
- Annotations. Arrows, callouts, shapes, and more help you get your point across.
- Transitions. Add an intro/outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, shape, or text.
- Animations. Zoom, pan, or create your own custom motion effects.
- Voice Narration. A great way to add context to what you’re showing.
- Audio Effects. Add audio effects to recordings, music, or narration to enhance your video.
- Visual Effects. Adjust colors, add a drop shadow, change the clip speed, and more.
- Interactivity. Add quizzes to see who is watching your videos, and how much they've viewed.
- Green Screen. Put yourself in your video making it appear like you're right in the action.
Recapture your day with Techsmith Snagit. Create remarkable visuals. Reduce wasted time. Share important information.
Why Snagit Screen Capture?
Visuals help clarify your message and get you hours back in your work day. Snagit is the premium tool for screen capture and screen recording on Windows and Mac. Combining traditional screenshots, videos, and image editing to help you share important information with the people who need it most.
- Tame your inbox. Leave coworkers and clients wondering how you responded so quickly. Reply with marked up images and quick videos rather than text to drastically reduce your email back-and-forth.
- Save time. Visuals are vital to online communication. Images and videos let you clearly get your point across so you can spend less time communicating and more time getting work done.
- Capture key information. Save pieces from online articles, web pages, or documents. Highlight and take notes on top of your capture, organize your research by keyword, and share out crucial information.
Techsmith Snagit - Key Features:
Quickly capture images and videos of your screen. Snagit's image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. You're in control of everything you capture, right down to the pixel. All-in-One Capture grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application-all with a single hotkey or click.
- Scrolling capture. Quickly capture a full-page screenshot even if it s not showing on the screen. Grab the horizontal, vertical, or entire scrolling area with just a click.
- Panoramic capture. Capture wide, horizontal scrolls, infinitely scrolling webpages, and everything in between. Capture once, instead of taking individual captures and manually editing them together.
- Animated GIF. Turn any short recording into an animated GIF. Perfect for showing off quick tasks and workflows.
Get your point across. Mark up your screenshots. Showing team members is a lot easier than telling them. Snagit has a dynamic editor that lets you turn plain screenshots or screengrabs into clear, concise communication. Comment over screenshots using text boxes. Point out your ideas with arrows and shapes. Or simply highlight key areas. And Snagit s toolbar is completely customizable so all of your favorite tools stay front and center.
- Snagit stamps. Personalize your images with stickers specifically designed for screenshots. Get the latest stamps straight from Snagit, or download previous stamps here.
- Special effects. Add effects like border, shadow, and torn edges to your entire screen capture. Or, create your own custom style.
- Library. Find all of your past captures without wasting time digging for them. Your screen captures are automatically saved to your library, with the most recent captures viewable all the time. Tag captures to always keep your projects organized.
- Magnify. Zoom in to show people exactly what you re seeing. Customize the outline color, zoom power, and size of your magnification.
Video capture. Made easy. Context is everything. Recording a video lets the person on the other end actually hear your voice. So the next time a webpage, PDF, or video edit is sent to you for feedback, consider dropping the red pen and record a video instead. With Snagit, there's no waiting. You can record your video, and share it within seconds.
- Webcam recording. Toggle between webcam and screen recording during a video to add a personal touch with teammates or clients, no matter where they are.
- Video trimming. Quickly get rid of any unwanted sections from your screen recordings. Remove ums, ahs, coughs, extra time from the beginning, middle, end, or any mistakes you want to correct.
- Record audio. Include audio from either a microphone or your computer's system audio.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (Required: 64 Bit versions only)
- 2.0 GHz CPU with dual-core processor minimum (Recommended: Quad-core i5 processor or better)
- 4 GB RAM minimum (Recommended: 8 GB or more)
- 2 GB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Display dimensions of 1024x768 or greater
- Microsoft .NET 4.6.0 or later version (included)
- Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers (Recommended)
- Mac computer with an Intel processor (Recommended: Dual core 2.0GHz or faster)
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later Quartz Extreme support (rendering is not supported on external USB monitors)
- 2GB of RAM (Recommended: 4GB of RAM or greater)
- 4GB of available disk space (minimum)
- QuickTime X or later
- Playback using the Smart Player is supported on Internet Explorer 11+, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari 9+, iOS 9+, Android 4+ (Latest Chrome required)