The Denon DN-D4500MK2 Dual CD/MP3/USB player allows you to play audio from CDs via its dual CD decks or from USB memory devices via its two USB ports. Supporting CDs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs in its dual CD deck setup, the DN-D4500MK2 also provides playback for MP3s, AACs, AIFFs and WAV files stored on external USB Flash Drives or HDD drives up to 2 terabytes.
The DN-D4500MK2 also features a built-in automatic BPM counter and pitch shift effect which can range from 4% to 100%, allowing you to beat match your tracks for seamless mixes. The Key Adjust effect assures your music stays in the correct pitch as you adjust track speed.
Denon also provides user upgradable software enhancements that can be installed via the USB ports.
Denon DN-D4500MK2 Dual CD/MP3/USB player – Features:
- MP3 CD file search system allows you to locate in seconds hundreds of MP3 tracks on a CD-R/RW by artist name, song title or folder
- 1000 on-board memo points allows you to store all your settings on any track and recall them automatically when that track is cued in either CD drive.
- Precision cueing to frame accuracy (1/75 of a second) can be set quickly using the 50mm jog wheel with the outer shuttle ring for user-adjustable quick jumps while searching.
- Two seamless loops with live B-Trim editing
- 2 hot starts per drive allow you to immediately start tracks at a predetermined point
- Power on playback
- The pitch control effect is controlled by the inner jog wheel; essential for synchronizing tracks for beat mixing which is a DJ skill aided by the built-in automatic BPM counters
- Platter hold (jog bend)up to ± 99% max
- An adjustable brake effect allows you to slow your tracks down manually
- Shock proof memory:
- Audio CD: 20 seconds
- MP3: 100 seconds
- Presets are customizable and stored in the unit's non volatile memory; for example setting Quick Search Jump Time to 30 seconds each way instead of 10 seconds, having the Key Adjust feature automatically on at power up, and have "remaining time" shown for each track instead of "elapsed"
- Relay Play with Adjustable Overlap starts the next track several seconds before the previous track finishes to avoid "dead air"