The Denon DS1 Serato DJ DVS and Audio Interface is a plug-and-play Serato digital vinyl audio interface for professional DJs, home enthusiasts, and nightclubs. The pocket-sized interface connects two turntables or CD players and a computer allowing the use of the included Serato NoiseMap control tone vinyl records or CDs to control the included Serato DJ software.
The unit is bus-powered and features a turntable ground connection, while a dedicated switch selects between phono or CD inputs. The interface supports up to 96 kHz sampling rates and offers professional-quality 24-bit analog to digital conversion. The DS1 ships with four stereo RCA cables, one USB cable, and a software activation card.
Denon DS1 Serato DJ DVS and Audio Interface – Features:
- Digital Vinyl System (DVS) interface for Serato DJ
- Interfaces turntables and CD players using Serato NoiseMap with a Serato DJ-based digital music library
- Plug-and-play with Serato DJ and Serato DVS Expansion Pack—no purchase necessary
- Two sets of stereo RCA inputs and outputs for left and right decks
- Professional grade 24-bit digital to analog conversion
- Supports 44.1, 48, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- Dedicated grounding post for use with turntables
- Single USB cable connection to a computer for power and audio
- Two Serato NoiseMap control tone vinyl records
- Two Serato NoiseMap control CDs
- USB cable included
- Four RCA cables
- All-metal enclosure